Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
    Bahahaha

Let’s gooo

• Options

Bahahaha

Let’s gooo

Spinzone like you read about. I woke up hungover as shit to post this. Back to bed!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Bahahaha

Let’s gooo

Who the fuck do we want out of their back yard? We don't offer anyone there, so no fuckin duh. The best prospects in Indiana this year are choosing Purdue over ND too, so maybe you should focus on that shit.

I'm sure Purdue just has more coffee cups than ND. Fucking rich ass Purdue with with their billionaire donors and bagmen. These guys make Texas A&M fans look like rational paragons of high society.
    My first semi functional thought after I read it was who do we want out of their backyard? Then I realized it was no one. Indiana Catholic dumb fucks. Lol.
  • Options

Bahahaha

Let’s gooo

Spinzone like you read about. I woke up hungover as shit to post this. Back to bed!
    And if I wasn’t hungover I would have known @DoogCourics posted it first. Sad!
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Honest question...what makes everybody so excited about this kid? I’m no expert at watching film but I didn’t see anything in his hudl that was all that exciting, in particular on defense. Is there a specific play in his hudl you can point to? I’m happy to be educated on this stuff
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    skinned said:

Honest question...what makes everybody so excited about this kid? I’m no expert at watching film but I didn’t see anything in his hudl that was all that exciting, in particular on defense. Is there a specific play in his hudl you can point to? I’m happy to be educated on this stuff

Fluidity in his movement is rare for a kid of that size, watch enoug hudl of shitty players then you can tell this kid is rare. I personally think he will play LB
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    skinned said:

One of the best tacklers I’ve seen in HS plus he’s big and athletic as fuck.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    skinned said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8310015/5a20911b6655ae0a4cb93edf

Watch the guy that gets circled on each play. First 2 minutes should show you what you need to know.

Finds the ball in the air, 3 pick six's weaving in and out of traffic, breaks down well and tackles in the open field, stones dudes in their tracks while lifting them up and slamming them.

I'm not an expert at watching film either, but that is what I see. And at a dude who is 6'4" 210 as a Junior with that kind of speed, vision, tackling ability, and strength.

Sign me the fuck up.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Brandon Kaho of the 2018 class
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

skinned said:

Watch the guy that gets circled on each play. First 2 minutes should show you what you need to know.

Finds the ball in the air, 3 pick six's weaving in and out of traffic, breaks down well and tackles in the open field, stones dudes in their tracks while lifting them up and slamming them.

I'm not an expert at watching film either, but that is what I see. And at a dude who is 6'4" 210 as a Junior with that kind of speed, vision, tackling ability, and strength.

Sign me the fuck up.
    Masturbation.gif
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

skinned said:

Sign me the fuck up.
    Masturbation.gif

Looking for this?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mods please be changing to COMMITTED
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

The Brandon Kaho of the 2018 class

How though? To an untrained eye, kaho looked elite. Just don’t get it with this guy