Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawson Jaramillo, 4* 2018 OL, Lake Oswego, OR (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck, this kid is a retard if he stays in the starte of Oregon
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like he's retarded. Justin Hopkins just posted a story saying he's almost done figuring everything out. I think he goes to Oregon even though he'd be WAY better off here.

Cristobal has the Witino connection with him and he grew up an Oregon fan. Plus Cristobal has put tons of OLs in the league. Huff? Not so much.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Looks like he's retarded. Justin Hopkins just posted a story saying he's almost done figuring everything out. I think he goes to Oregon even though he'd be WAY better off here.

Cristobal has the Witino connection with him and he grew up an Oregon fan. Plus Cristobal has put tons of OLs in the league. Huff? Not so much.
    As has already been established be is dumb. But you'd have to be really dumb to think Cristobal is staying very long
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dhdawg said:

As has already been established be is dumb. But you'd have to be really dumb to think Cristobal is staying very long

gif needs to be updated but you get the idea

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2017
    priapism said:

Cristobaled to Oregon.

It's well rumored that Cristobal likes to watch the players shower. Maybe Jaramillo likes that.

I mean, he looks like this:
    Probably safe to say girls aren't going for his looks.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    That is one unfortunate bastard. Can't argue there.
  • Options

Don't really care about him.. maybe I'm a fool?

Also why is he wearing #7?!? Wtf

Dude it's 71
    How embarrassing...
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

priapism said:

Cristobaled to Oregon.

It's well rumored that Cristobal likes to watch the players shower. Maybe Jaramillo likes that.

As I've said before, no kid that looks like that is a future all pac-12 football player.

In addition, I'm hearing he had a piss-poor showing at a recent camp thing and some schools (possibly including UW) have cooled on him. He also fell completely out of the Scout 300 after being ranked pretty damn high.
    Just what I'm hearing so don't twist.
  • Options

priapism said:

Cristobaled to Oregon.

As I've said before, no kid that looks like that is a future all pac-12 football player.

In addition, I'm hearing he had a piss-poor showing at a recent camp thing and some schools (possibly including UW) have cooled on him. He also fell completely out of the Scout 300 after being ranked pretty damn high.
    Just what I'm hearing so don't twist.
    It is a shit year for OL this year. We will take any decent POS
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

That said, for some reason, I think he wasn't as much of a priority for us after Huff took over. I don't know why. I love him.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That said, for some reason, I think he wasn't as much of a priority for us after Huff took over. I don't know why. I love him.

I don't know why you love him either. He seems to hit every box on your checklist of 4-star kids who are incredibly over-rated. Lots of schools have backed off of him. As you stated, I don't think he's a super high priority for UW
  • Options

I don't know why you love him either. He seems to hit every box on your checklist of 4-star kids who are incredibly over-rated. Lots of schools have backed off of him. As you stated, I don't think he's a super high priority for UW
    I love his film. I think he's naturally powerful and intense as a player. Looks like a prototypical RT to me. But, what do I know?

I have no predictions on how he'll do at Oregon... it's hard to tell what's going to happen down there, but I think we would've turned him into something special.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He gone

@DerekJohnson - Stalin what is the eta on getting twatter fixed?
    Sucks.

OTOH, gonna be a fun (and easy) kid to hate.
  • Options

I love his film. I think he's naturally powerful and intense as a player. Looks like a prototypical RT to me. But, what do I know?

I have no predictions on how he'll do at Oregon... it's hard to tell what's going to happen down there, but I think we would've turned him into something special.
    What do you know about OL?

Just wondering since I'm new and dumb and haven't lurked for years.

Kids a mildly retarded pussy is the word on the street down here...

I'm sure you will slay me for this but, while you're at it can you name me one nasty player from LO ever? (In any sport)
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He looks like his mom and dad might be brother and sister.