Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Archie Miller

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Archie Miller retains porters. I can see it now
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

sigh btp i was just about to make this thread

PM to Archie Miller

Name your price.

How about nude pics of Jen's tits
  • HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Throw the bank at Greg Marshall
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Archie's going to NC State ... he's not going to directly compete against his brother.

The hire is Gregg Marshall ... throw the bank at him and pull at him between his wife's connection to the area as well as how unfair it is to what he's built at Wichita State that he continually gets screwed by the NCAA and their seeding.

Archie or Gregg would be tremendous hires. Probably as good, if not better, than the Chris Petersen hire.

I say that with an absolute straight face. Marshall is a gangster. His teams are tuffer than T-town.
    Marshall plan now in effect. Give him a blank check if that's what it takes.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Archie's going to NC State ... he's not going to directly compete against his brother.

The hire is Gregg Marshall ... throw the bank at him and pull at him between his wife's connection to the area as well as how unfair it is to what he's built at Wichita State that he continually gets screwed by the NCAA and their seeding.

Archie or Gregg would be tremendous hires. Probably as good, if not better, than the Chris Petersen hire.

I say that with an absolute straight face. Marshall is a gangster. His teams are tuffer than T-town.
    Marshall's in your face we're going to outwork you approach to basketball would be a tremendous fit in Seattle that historically has always valued defense over offense
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Throw the bank at Greg Marshall

He makes more than Pete.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/gregg-marshall-money-what-does-33m-at-wichita-equal-elsewhere/
    UW BB can't afford. BB ratings/revenues will be down by 1/3 from their peak soon.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tony Bennett.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Tony Bennett.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but a 90 year old crooner with no ties to recruiting in the PNW would NOT be a good fit.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Tony Bennett.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but a 90 year old crooner with no ties to recruiting in the PNW would NOT be a good fit.

I feel like Tony took WSU to the tourney not that long ago. He hasn't aged 50 years in 6 years has he?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Archie miller has zero connection to the west and I just don't see anything that puts him here other than message board fodder. UW isn't paying 3-4 mil per year for him. There is no chance marshaller is leaving to live in seattle for a pay cut.

I still think it's musselman or rice. If those don't excite you, don't blow your load. Maybe you can get dollar or Boner

Archie miller has zero connection to the west and I just don't see anything that puts him here other than message board fodder. UW isn't paying 3-4 mil per year for him. There is no chance marshaller is leaving to live in seattle for a pay cut.

I still think it's musselman or rice. If those don't excite you, don't blow your load. Maybe you can get dollar or Boner

He's wife is from Seattle and his parents live here... Also, Seattle> middle of nowhere Shitsville, Kansas
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

He's wife is from Seattle and his parents live here... Also, Seattle> middle of nowhere Shitsville, Kansas
    The dumbest thing I ever hear from anyone is where their wife and or family is from. Women do not get involved with coaches who are beholden to their choice of location. Otherwise they wouldn't be coaches wives. it's such a stupid argument.

Archie coached for his brother, but spent the majority of his time nowhere near the NW.

Here's another idea which resonates and is reality. UW is not paying 3-4 million per year it's going to take to get Archie. He is that good, and there isn't the budget for him to come here. Plain and simple. UW hasn't been on the market for a coach in 15 years and I expect around 1-1.5 million price tag for the new coach, not 3+

The dumbest thing I ever hear from anyone is where their wife and or family is from. Women do not get involved with coaches who are beholden to their choice of location. Otherwise they wouldn't be coaches wives. it's such a stupid argument.

Archie coached for his brother, but spent the majority of his time nowhere near the NW.

Here's another idea which resonates and is reality. UW is not paying 3-4 million per year it's going to take to get Archie. He is that good, and there isn't the budget for him to come here. Plain and simple. UW hasn't been on the market for a coach in 15 years and I expect around 1-1.5 million price tag for the new coach, not 3+
    Fuck im FS thought u were talking about Marshall.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    Archie is the only hire to make