Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    FMFYFE Strausser is a fucking fag
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If Norgaard works hard, it wouldn't shock me if five years from now when we look back, he ends up being the best lineman UW signed in this class.
  • skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I don’t know shit about analyzing film, so TBS’ing for me is basically just me looking at pictures of these guys to see how big their muscles are. And there is an inevitable point in this journey where the rabbit hole leads to the WAGs social media. It’s kinda like TBS’ing, though less erotic with just the right amount of creepiness/inappropriateness (and probably KB’s whole fucking strategy). Anyway - Cole has done well for himself. SHEESH!!!!
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    skinned said:

I don’t know shit about analyzing film, so TBS’ing for me is basically just me looking at pictures of these guys to see how big their muscles are. And there is an inevitable point in this journey where the rabbit hole leads to the WAGs social media. It’s kinda like TBS’ing, though less erotic with just the right amount of creepiness/inappropriateness (and probably KB’s whole fucking strategy). Anyway - Cole has done well for himself. SHEESH!!!!

And you didn't post the pix? Why even poast if you won't deliver the goods you asshat? Disappointed in you.