Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Presented Withought Comment

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017
    Alexis said:

Good thing he beat oregon like, 17 out of 20 times or think how shitty his record would have been then

What kind of standard is that? Everyone beat Oregon back then.

Also, I'm not going to go back and look, but there's no way Washington played Oregon 20 times in 18 years.

NO. WAY.

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Good thing he beat oregon like, 17 out of 20 times or think how shitty his record would have been then

Also, I'm not going to go back and look, but there's no way Washington played Oregon 20 times in 18 years.

NO. WAY.

You're right. I actually gave one of Lambright's wins. James sucked.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MikeSeaver snickering at his fuskies as he researches their national championship.

Again, post 70-21, 4-8 these responses have been a dime a dozen from the UO Alum service workforce in Portland.

Keep your chin up Mike. You'll be able to afford duck tickets over the next 5+ years.

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

NO. WAY.

Well in 13 of his 18 seasons he lost at least 2 conference football games per season at a time when you only played 7 or 8 of them. Was that usually to UCLA and USC?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

NO. WAY.

Well in 13 of his 18 seasons he lost at least 2 conference football games per season at a time when you only played 7 or 8 of them. Was that usually to UCLA and USC?

Considering his winning streaks against Cal, Stanford, and the previously mentioned Oregon, pretty much

Two stunning losses to WSU are in there as well

Since I would have fired Don James I am immune to your troll
    In 18 years, DJ finished ranked in the top 10 seven times. 9,7,7,2,5,1,10. I'm giving him the higher ranking where both polls at the time disagreed as couple have them out of the top 10 all together while the other had him indeed in the top 10.

In 18 years Oregon finished ranked in the top 10 eight times. 7,2,9,3,4,2,9,2 with three different head coaches.

I guess I'm just not getting this.

Yep
    Well if someone could explain it to me instead of just chucking insults all over the place it might help.

Those numbers look a lot like numbers of coaches everyone here would say sucks.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mike, it's really a shame your owner doesn't share your same outlook moving forward.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep
    Well if someone could explain it to me instead of just chucking insults all over the place it might help.

He did suck. I already said that. Keep up

Yep

I know you don't really believe that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep

I know you don't really believe that.
    You think you know but you don't
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Yep
    You must be new here.
    What does "I miss Washington" mean then?

What time does this refer to? Assuming it meant some decades long run of glory. There doesn't appear to be one.

It seems like you meant a time when you were always falling just short but believed you'd get there one day while you watched Aloha Bowl after Freedom Bowl on TV all those years. 17 years later you did I guess, kind of. I mean it was a tie... that one time.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

I like Mike

I guess I'm just a "facts" guy.
    Baseman said:

Let's play guess the coach. Try not to use the internet.

We're going to look at an 8 year run. A run that if it started now would end in 2024.

Is this Mike Bellotti or the DAWGFATHER?

10-2
    8-4
    11-1
    7-5
    8-3
    7-4
    6-5
    8-4

10-2
    12-0
    So you're saying he finally got his guys in there?

When you win the W/L record speaks for itself.
    Baseman said:

AZDuck said:

I like Mike

I guess I'm just a "facts" guy.
    Baseman said:

Let's play guess the coach. Try not to use the internet.

We're going to look at an 8 year run. A run that if it started now would end in 2024.

Is this Mike Bellotti or the DAWGFATHER?

10-2
    8-4
    11-1
    7-5
    8-3
    7-4
    6-5
    8-4

10-2
    12-0
    So you're saying he finally got his guys in there?

When you win the W/L record speaks for itself.
    Does anyone know what the fuck this guy is talking about?

haie said:

MikeSeaver snickering at his fuskies as he researches their national championship.

Again, post 70-21, 4-8 these responses have been a dime a dozen from the UO Alum service workforce in Portland.

Keep your chin up Mike. You'll be able to afford duck tickets over the next 5+ years.

Jesus Christ. I have Vancouver Canuck season tickets and I live in Portland. You don't need to worry about Mike Seaver's finances.
    edited January 2017

haie said:

Jesus Christ. I have Vancouver Canuck season tickets and I live in Portland. You don't need to worry about Mike Seaver's finances.
    @thechatch? True?
    It's at least the third time this guy made inferences that I'm poor. It's not like I just brought it up on my own. And I'm not even saying I'm rich. It helps to be friends with a few former Canucks.

Edit: they're just above the glass eye level on the blue line. Won't say which side on here.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

@thechatch? True?
    It's at least the third time this guy made inferences that I'm poor. It's not like I just brought it up on my own. And I'm not even saying I'm rich. It helps to be friends with a few former Canucks.

Edit: they're just above the glass eye level on the blue line. Won't say which side on here.
    Dude ... Please.