Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taggart: "I'm here to plow the field, find the snakes and cut their heads off"

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

It's hard to talk too much shit about Taggart so far. He is actually trying to out together the best coaching staff he can instead of just hiring his buddies. He is recruiting harder than Sling or Chip ever did.

He could be awful, but at the very least he making the right moves to be successful.

How could you possibly know that yet?
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Taggart is making all the Sark moves thus far.

name some
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

It's hard to talk too much shit about Taggart so far. He is actually trying to out together the best coaching staff he can instead of just hiring his buddies. He is recruiting harder than Sling or Chip ever did.

He could be awful, but at the very least he making the right moves to be successful.

He is trying. Chip hired someone to recruit for him and Sling thought the recruits should come to him.

One was smart, both were lazy.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2017

That quote is something a retard would say. It's going to end badly. Hopefully you Don't give him a fourth year.

His job is only to end the shitshow that Slingblade created and at least point the ship in the right direction. Don't know where it goes from there.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

SEC kids are back to saying they grew up dreaming of turning down an offer from Ed Orgeron. What more do you want?
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

His job is only to end the shitshow that Slingblade created and at least point the ship in the right direction. Don't know where it goes from there.

====÷÷===

A bit off topic, but there's a couple avatars I wouldn't mind dating...yours is definitely not one of them, even if she is dead and couldn't tell anyone...

÷÷÷==÷÷

And we all know what it's like to have high hopes for a new coach - you lie to yourself, you ignore red flags...

I think Chip Kelly and the Nike uniform explosion were kind of cool, far from convinced Taggart will get you back there

It's not like he's won everywhere he's been, basically one good season (last year) and that's it

Guess we shall see
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    "Snakes"=Meth fiends?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Good recruiting staff so far. But can they develop players? UCLA football and UW basketball are a view of the risks to that strategy.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    tenndawg said:

====÷÷===

A bit off topic, but there's a couple avatars I wouldn't mind dating...yours is definitely not one of them, even if she is dead and couldn't tell anyone...

÷÷÷==÷÷

And we all know what it's like to have high hopes for a new coach - you lie to yourself, you ignore red flags...

I think Chip Kelly and the Nike uniform explosion were kind of cool, far from convinced Taggart will get you back there

It's not like he's won everywhere he's been, basically one good season (last year) and that's it

Guess we shall see
    Willie had the exact same four year trajectory at USF that Jim Harbaugh had at Stanford. Every Doog on here would line up to gargle Harbaugh balls.

I understand that USF and Stanford are different situations, but USF had never really been good before. This season was probably their best one in school history.

In no way am I saying Willie is Harbaugh, but Harbaugh isn't great either. I would take very good, which Harbaugh is that.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

====÷÷===

÷÷÷==÷÷

Guess we shall see
    Willie had the exact same four year trajectory at USF that Jim Harbaugh had at Stanford. Every Doog on here would line up to gargle Harbaugh balls.

I understand that USF and Stanford are different situations, but USF had never really been good before. This season was probably their best one in school history.

In no way am I saying Willie is Harbaugh, but Harbaugh isn't great either. I would take very good, which Harbaugh is that.
    Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

====÷÷===

÷÷÷==÷÷

Guess we shall see

Harbaugh is one of the greats. Doog and quook alike would line up to gargle his balls .
  • Options

That quote is something a retard would say. It's going to end badly. Hopefully you Don't give him a fourth year.

Ty will get us back to respectability and the next coach will go from there.

Taggart is going to be horrible. I was going to LIPO but it's already over.
    Insightful poast. We've already subconsciously lowered our expectations
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "My job is to find the snake in the field that will give up 10 ypc to Washington"
  • Options
    haie said:

"My job is to find the snake in the field that will give up 10 ypc to Washington"

Terminal doog
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Terminal doog
    Oh I am sorry, you weren't actually watching the p12ccg because you were busy hiding your loser Lane CC grad ass under 4-8 embarrassment from the bored. Same as the other quooks.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog
    Oh I am sorry, you weren't actually watching the p12ccg because you were busy hiding your loser Lane CC grad ass under 4-8 embarrassment from the bored. Same as the other quooks.
    12-1. Start dooging when you catch up by a decade.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog
    70-21. 4-8. Compromise hires.

Lane Community College.

Thanks for playing quook.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog
    70-21. 4-8. Compromise hires.

Lane Community College.

Thanks for playing quook.
    70-21 over our coach Jeff Lockie was special.