Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Coker

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'd rather have Fila, Saucony, Asics, Wilson, Spalding, Reebok, Under Armour, Puma, or Lotto jerseys than Nike. Maybe not Umbro. All the douchey, preppy soccer types wore/wear? Umbro.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'd rather have Fila, Saucony, Asics, Wilson, Spalding, Reebok, Under Armour, Puma, or Lotto jerseys than Nike. Maybe not Umbro. All the douchey, preppy soccer types wore/wear? Umbro.

Doog poast.

Doog poaster.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Serious poast?
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah, it hasn't really been mentioned but the Nike contract is up in the summer of 2018, so they are negotiating a new deal likely at the start of the year.

The thing no one talks about is that we got good at football at the EXACT right time. We might have made an extra $20 million dollars on the value of this contract because of the season we had this year.

I expect to re-up with Nike at something like 10 years $100-120 million. For comparison, the current contract is 10 for $36 million signed in 2008. Just a perfect storm to get good at football right now.

The Coug signed their Nike deal last summer for 10 years $23 million, think about that for a second... UW is likely to get, conservatively speaking, almost 6x more money per year than WSU.

Contract will likely be announced in the summer of this year or late spring.

And I encourage EVERYONE to email the AD (Jen Cohen, Carter Henderson and Roy Schick) and let them know you want TRADITIONAL uniforms. Now is the time to do that, get your friends to do it too.

I'll fill her in at the next PTA meeting.
    Phrasing
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016

What's the Asian company that endorses Klay Thompson and Dwayne Wade? We should call them and tap into our Chinese fan base. I'll call some of my relatives to see if they know anyone to get the ball rolling.

I always pictured you more as Viet. A real born-in-the-jungle type.

Du ma con cac
    Founders Club

Doog poast.

Doog poaster.
    Oh no! The Portland St doesn't approve.
    Founders Club
    edited December 2016

Do you shop at K Mart and wear Lee Pipes?

You get all your shoes from Payless?

Do you drink RC Cola instead of Coke or Pepsi?

What the fuck is your reasoning behind this?
    It's a fucking football jersey. Paying some Viercong $3 a day to make a decent one is not rocket science. Quit buying into the marketing hype.