Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Bama Fans

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Jseakin said:

Jseakin said:

Thanks for the approval! Who can argue with a messy bun and a booty slap :)

STAY
    I think I just might. I like the good mix of banter and intelligence (yeah yeah gfy we aren't all rebel flag waving, trailer park living, mud riding, sister dating, sheep fking, toothless half tards) I've seen on here thus far. I look forward to some good football discussion and being the butt end of countless jokes because of the group of 18-22 year olds I root for :smiley:
    You say this like it's a bad thing? That sounds like the start of a kick ass weekend to me.
    Don't forget the cocaine.
    It was implied.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Jseakin said:

If it is a half or second cousin you just stick with anal. It removes the risk and somehow some of the guilt.

Haha. I'll have to try that out on my hot 2nd cousin. If you let me just fuck you in the ass I promise you'll fel better about it.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Jseakin said:

If it is a half or second cousin you just stick with anal. It removes the risk and somehow some of the guilt.

That's an old school mentality. This day and age, there are all kinds of options to prevent pregnancy. There's the morning after pill (or as I like to call it, plan A), abortions, and even partial-birth abortions if you're a procrastinator like myself.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    CcTider said:

Swaye said:

You think you can get quality content like this on Scout.com?
    People still pay for scout? Fucking cavemen.
    Pumpy doesn't pay for scout, scout pay him.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

So, it's weird. We have a few Bama fans show up to our cesspool and they are better at this shit than half the losers here. Fuck it. I hope the Bama fans stick around long after the game. Big tent approach. We already have some Ducks, and a Bear, couple Beavers, several Cougs, and just added a Buff or two and a Ute. Luckily the one Bruin died of AIDS. Time to get and keep some SEC folks who don't suck.

Don't forget our wagon-jumping Sun Devil, @Bitchfork51 and our Wildcat, @Mosster47
    Great fucking poont.
  • Options
    CcTiderCcTider Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Agree on the quality of the Bama posters so far. Not a Frankbear in the bunch. Yet.

All it takes is the wrong board to find out about this site, and then you'll change your tune.

Unfortunately, this meme is pretty accurate.