Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's a morning for podcast reunions with limited technical poasting gifts

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE
    I hate you still, but now I hate him more.

So in this little war, I'm your minion now.
    Anybody that couldn't see that Dead Dog offering up more opinions as of late wasn't an attempt to build back a base for his eventual return to podcasting now that the on-field product is better and he's trying to money grab likely tried to hang with @Swaye for a weekend and came out of it far worse for wear ...

Not saying that there's anything wrong with Dead Dog getting back on the air ... more power to him, Jimmy, and Chest ... but when you have been on a year-long time out from offering up any opinions and then go after those that routinely offer up their opinions both here and on their pod (specifically going after Dennis and the TSIO crew for their commentary on the OL) ... you probably need another time out for some perspective.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Irregardless of who's poasting here, I think we all agree this site is significantly better during the offseason.

For all intensive porpoises you are right
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2016
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

Anybody that couldn't see that Dead Dog offering up more opinions as of late wasn't an attempt to build back a base for his eventual return to podcasting now that the on-field product is better and he's trying to money grab likely tried to hang with @Swaye for a weekend and came out of it far worse for wear ...

Not saying that there's anything wrong with Dead Dog getting back on the air ... more power to him, Jimmy, and Chest ... but when you have been on a year-long time out from offering up any opinions and then go after those that routinely offer up their opinions both here and on their pod (specifically going after Dennis and the TSIO crew for their commentary on the OL) ... you probably need another time out for some perspective.
    this is a whoosh, right?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

this is a whoosh, right?
    He will play it off as one. It's very close along with take the gloves off to being the worst post of all time.
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

this is a whoosh, right?
    About 50/50 ...

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

You are truly out of your fucking mind.
    Not out of my mind ... just don't like you
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Tequila is VERY serious about podding.
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

So much division! Derek, this a deeply divided message board.

What are you going to do to fix it?

This is most tremendous sports message board in the world...just tremendous. The best...just the best.

Bring our people together.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

Tequila is VERY serious about podding.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

So much division! Derek, this a deeply divided message board.

What are you going to do to fix it?

This is most tremendous sports message board in the world...just tremendous. The best...just the best.

Bring our people together.
    LEAVE
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

Get the fuck over yourself. Good god.

"Everybody is fat"

- GlovesOffFS
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    Founders Club
    If it's like the 2013 and 2014 versions, I'll listen. If it's the Friday Harbor abomination, pass. I've tried to listen to a couple since March or whenever all the stuff went down. It didn't last ten minutes.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    Gladstone said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

How about Chest starts posting again instead?

@HeretoBeatmyChest it's time, bud. Water under the bridge. Plus your return may cause boobs to have an aneurysm. 2 birds, 1 stone.
    Upvoted for boobs annie.

But fuck Chest.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter

If it's like the 2013 and 2014 versions, I'll listen. If it's the Friday Harbor abomination, pass. I've tried to listen to a couple since March or whenever all the stuff went down. It didn't last ten minutes.

Thanks for listening and the feedback.

At least give it 13 minutes.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@RoadDawg55. Ass. Out.

YVBFE

Get the fuck over yourself. Good god.

"Everybody is fat"

- GlovesOffFS
    foGlovesoff
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016

No one gives a fuck about any of your podcasts HTH. I'll listen to TSIO podcast from time to time just because Dennis is on it and is the only one who doesn't take himself so seriously. He's just a husky football fan (i think) who likes to talk about football.

Some of you need to relax and knock off this podcast drama bullshit. It's fucking retarded.

This. They really aren't important. At all.