Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HH in real life

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I just scored 2 free tickets to the game. As soon as I got off the phone with my buddy, I charged to maximum doog in my living room.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thought we might have a doog China syndrome down at Red Square this morning.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Y'know @RaceBannon you're alright.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I just threw up on my air bnb couch in capitol hill. No way I get that deposit back.

In other news, I had no idea I was staying in the Castro of Seattle, lot of Bear fans in the city.

The hipster beard thing made Bears, Chubs and Cubs cool in the Castro and on the Hill.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Yesterday morning I was at the gym with my son, and I got to talking about the election with a guy who has three daughters. Like me, he was unhappy with the results, not about what it means economically but what it means about who and what we are as a people and a society. So I asked him how he talks about this with his daughters, and I motioned to my kid who was sitting on the pec fly machine and said "I have all boys, they're white males, the world is their oyster again." Later that evening he was hosting a friend for a sleepover and while they were playing Star Wars Battlefront in the back room I heard my son say something along the lines of "we're white males, the world is our oyster" so I yelled "QUIT PLAGIARIZING MY SHIT FUCKO" across the house, then immediately had to explain to my wife what the hell that meant

LMAO. Awesome