Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just voted

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Got there when polls open...yes I still like actually going to vote so I can give losers I don't like smarmy grins....fuck off....anyway, in Winchester, VA line was about 45 minutes long, all the poll officials said highest turnout they had ever seen for a poll opening, and having been to several myself I concur. Yuge numbers! Also, I saw more Veteran ball caps than trailmix looking hippies. Favors Trump imo. Trump WINS big in Winchester!

Just fucking wait until the republicans get off work!
    It's clear you don't actually have a job where you talk to other people.
    Actually I talk to lots of people at my job and can spot a liberal whack job from a mile and a half. I avoid them as much as possible as their grip on reality is tenuous at best. When i have to deal them i keep it short and tell them exactly what to do as they have trouble making their own decisions. That keeps conversations with stupid people to a minimum.
    "Your order number is on this receipt, we'll call you when the food is ready"
    Sorry not a mommy basement boy like so many here. Real career for real money, real 40 people working for me. Going to retire soon though then you can talk smack.
    Sounds like your downline isn't what it could be.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Got there when polls open...yes I still like actually going to vote so I can give losers I don't like smarmy grins....fuck off....anyway, in Winchester, VA line was about 45 minutes long, all the poll officials said highest turnout they had ever seen for a poll opening, and having been to several myself I concur. Yuge numbers! Also, I saw more Veteran ball caps than trailmix looking hippies. Favors Trump imo. Trump WINS big in Winchester!

Black. Kettle. Pot.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Actually I talk to lots of people at my job and can spot a liberal whack job from a mile and a half. I avoid them as much as possible as their grip on reality is tenuous at best. When i have to deal them i keep it short and tell them exactly what to do as they have trouble making their own decisions. That keeps conversations with stupid people to a minimum.
    Sorry not a mommy basement boy like so many here. Real career for real money, real 40 people working for me. Going to retire soon though then you can talk smack.
    My downline will shortly be gone!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

My downline will shortly be gone!
    The garage finally stuffed full of supplements?

Helluva retirement plan.

Enjoy.