Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's the deal with injuries?

I've seen in a couple of places references to Gaskin, Victor and some others being dinged out. Bierra left the game with an injury. Did he return?

We need Mathis back but we also need those guys to be ready to go. I couldn't watch the whole broadcast and can't tell today. We need these guys to be available for the stretch run. What's their status?

Comments

• PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    P Slalom is out, addition by subtraction.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

I've seen in a couple of places references to Gaskin, Victor and some others being dinged out. Bierra left the game with an injury. Did he return?

We need Mathis back but we also need those guys to be ready to go. I couldn't watch the whole broadcast and can't tell today. We need these guys to be available for the stretch run. What's their status?

Gaskin came up gimpy after a run. He came back in but I think the coaches chose to rest him since the game was in hand.

I didn't see Victor get hurt but heard it happened on Cal's last TD.

Bierra came back in.