Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crazy theory that may just be true

2013: Peterman tells Sark to get himself hired at USC, knowing how much Haden likes him.
UW hires Peterman.

2015: Pete signals to Sark at the pac12 media weekend to put his plan into action, Sark proceeds to throw multiple winnable games and drink himself into rehab. USC is forced to fire Sark.

2016: Knowing that Nick Saban still respects UW as a program because of the DJ connection, Pete convinces Saban to hire Sark as an offensive assistant. Sark is also charged with spying on Lane Kiffin and making sure that Kiffin isn't banging Saban's daughter.

Jan 2017: Washington and Alabama are to meet in the natty. The Tide are favored by -12, but the night before Kiffin is stricken with a bad case of food poisoning. Sark is named temporary play caller in his absence.

During the game Bama inexplicably calls nothing but bubble screens, wr passes, and wildcat runs. Washington wins 28-27 behind an inspired performance from Myles Gaskin.

Later that week Sark is named hc at WSU after Mike Leach leaves for the Baylor job.

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

2013: Peterman tells Sark to get himself hired at USC, knowing how much Haden likes him.
    UW hires Peterman.

2015: Pete signals to Sark at the pac12 media weekend to put his plan into action, Sark proceeds to throw multiple winnable games and drink himself into rehab. USC is forced to fire Sark.

2016: Knowing that Nick Saban still respects UW as a program because of the DJ connection, Pete convinces Saban to hire Sark as an offensive assistant. Sark is also charged with spying on Lane Kiffin and making sure that Kiffin isn't banging Saban's daughter.

Jan 2017: Washington and Alabama are to meet in the natty. The Tide are favored by -12, but the night before Kiffin is stricken with a bad case of food poisoning. Sark is named temporary play caller in his absence.

During the game Bama inexplicably calls nothing but bubble screens, wr passes, and wildcat runs. Washington wins 28-27 behind an inspired performance from Myles Gaskin.

Later that week Sark is named hc at WSU after Mike Leach leaves for the Baylor job.

Got a few lulz out of this. But I never really thought about replacements for Briles. Despite recent success, Baylor is not going to attract a guy with a lot of options. For Briles, it was a step up from Houston. I would think maybe Herman but I just read H-Town signed him to another extension after his offseason extension. Though the consensus is Herman might just stay there for a bit. But if he does decide to leave, I would assume it would be for a traditional winner. So it's either an up and comer or an older coach in hopes to catch lightning in a bottle. So I could see Leach being in consideration as far as geographical fit and running the air raid...and I think he'd take it. But with all the negative press lately as well as being a Baptist institution I would think the regents likely won't be too fond of the possibility.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

UW hires Peterman.

Got a few lulz out of this. But I never really thought about replacements for Briles. Despite recent success, Baylor is not going to attract a guy with a lot of options. For Briles, it was a step up from Houston. I would think maybe Herman but I just read H-Town signed him to another extension after his offseason extension. Though the consensus is Herman might just stay there for a bit. But if he does decide to leave, I would assume it would be for a traditional winner. So it's either an up and comer or an older coach in hopes to catch lightning in a bottle. So I could see Leach being in consideration as far as geographical fit and running the air raid...and I think he'd take it. But with all the negative press lately as well as being a Baptist institution I would think the regents likely won't be too fond of the possibility.
    Dykes. Cook it.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    This was just a joke, but I could actually see Pete cheerleading to get Sark hired at USC and then putting in a call for him to Saban. He knew Sark would implode.

As for the Bama angle, it's fairly well known that Saban has no problem moving on from a coach that isn't working out (Nuss), and his on field relationship with Kiffin has been rocky over the last year. And who else down there would call the plays is Kiff gets sick or fucks up?

UW hires Peterman.

Taking this way too seriously buddy.
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This was brilliance
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

UW hires Peterman.

I for one would like to see the air raid with 5 5 star wide receivers at OL.
  • BathSaltsdaWgBathSaltsdaWg Member Posts: 5
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    bwahhdd eonnnnhsoo shiteooob fuckoooooooe

Huh?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

New bored motto.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Good bump, J-bag...
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW hires Peterman.

No one wants to live in @Rapeculturedawg territory! Oh, wait... FM.