Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've been thinking....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Everyone is awfully confident we kill Beaver this week. What happens if we lose?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We won't. I'd consider it as a possibility if it weren't for the Bye BYU, but I just can't see this staff letting them overlooking FO, G's after a week off. They'll be ready.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

We won't. I'd consider it as a possibility if it weren't for the Bye BYU, but I just can't see this staff letting them overlooking FO, G's after a week off. They'll be ready.

Yeah, but what if? This place would have an absolutely epic meltdown. I'd probably drink until I died.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    But are you pissing on yourself?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    Swaye said:

Everyone is awfully confident we kill Beaver this week. What happens if we lose?

1st of all stop thinking. The 1-2 losses will be CAL or USC, or Utah and WSU. CAL is a huge trap game and USC is just a loaded team playing at a high level.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,462
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

1st of all stop thinking. The 1-2 losses will be CAL and USC, or Utah and WSU. Possibly just 1 of the 4. CAL is a huge trap game
    For someone who calls for more football talk, you sure fucking suck at talking about football. I'm pretty sure that shitshow in Tucson will keep this team from overlooking anyone the rest of the year. If it doesn't, then Pete isn't who we're starting to think he is.
  • Options
    I hope the dawgs can just escape the beavs healthy. No key starters after the 2nd series of the 2nd half. Cant worry about margin of victory. Only way Washington makes it to the show is undefeated. Doesnt matter...

The rose bowl should be the goal, always has. Fuck all you new fish who think the playoff is the end all be all. While you dipshits were still in your daddy's 2 year-old sack, which hadnt dropped yet, Washington was about sunny so cal on Jan 1. Its the best bowl on the planet, and still being a year away, I hope Petersen can find a way there.

Then the 4 of us here, who called and supported the rise of UW football under Petersen and john smith, can enjoy the fruits of 16 years hard labor, on the greenest field in football, with real purple-painted endzones, and 1/4 purple painted sidelines, in the majestic rose bowl.

The rest of you fucks can enjoy dome settings, with 2 of 4 undeserving teams, in a battle for 1-year bragging rights, bought and paid for by the SEC, ESPN, the ESPN FPI (which is gaining traction forcefully), the east coast, SeC, Texas-big12 oil money, big boosters, tOSU (with 14 new starters and in a pathetic conference top-to-bottom), 1 west committee member from OREGON, and Larry Culpepper.

No thanks, ill take the rose bowl vs a Nebraska or Michigan team who REALLY wants to be there. I think Michigan beats tOSU this year so I may not get my wish. Nebraska will suffice as the crooked committee will prolly take tOSU and Michigan over a 1 loss CONFERENCE CHAMPION pac12 team.

I warned you fucks 3 years ago the new playoff would hurt the pac12. I called it as clear as day that the playoff would overlook Uw WHEN Petersen implemented his system and UW was a player. Its played out EXACTLY how I predicted. Good thing ND stinks as they were the other culprit keeping UW out discussion in my prophecy. No worries, says committe, if ND is out we'll just take 2 teams from SEC, Big10 or Texas-Ok. Playoff is fucking rigged against pac12. So enjoy Rose Bowl, its much better than the peach bowl anyway
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TL;DR: WDWTCFPA
  • Options
    90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I hope the dawgs can just escape the beavs healthy. No key starters after the 2nd series of the 2nd half. Cant worry about margin of victory. Only way Washington makes it to the show is undefeated. Doesnt matter...

The rose bowl should be the goal, always has. Fuck all you new fish who think the playoff is the end all be all. While you dipshits were still in your daddy's 2 year-old sack, which hadnt dropped yet, Washington was about sunny so cal on Jan 1. Its the best bowl on the planet, and still being a year away, I hope Petersen can find a way there.

Then the 4 of us here, who called and supported the rise of UW football under Petersen and john smith, can enjoy the fruits of 16 years hard labor, on the greenest field in football, with real purple-painted endzones, and 1/4 purple painted sidelines, in the majestic rose bowl.

The rest of you fucks can enjoy dome settings, with 2 of 4 undeserving teams, in a battle for 1-year bragging rights, bought and paid for by the SEC, ESPN, the ESPN FPI (which is gaining traction forcefully), the east coast, SeC, Texas-big12 oil money, big boosters, tOSU (with 14 new starters and in a pathetic conference top-to-bottom), 1 west committee member from OREGON, and Larry Culpepper.

No thanks, ill take the rose bowl vs a Nebraska or Michigan team who REALLY wants to be there. I think Michigan beats tOSU this year so I may not get my wish. Nebraska will suffice as the crooked committee will prolly take tOSU and Michigan over a 1 loss CONFERENCE CHAMPION pac12 team.

I warned you fucks 3 years ago the new playoff would hurt the pac12. I called it as clear as day that the playoff would overlook Uw WHEN Petersen implemented his system and UW was a player. Its played out EXACTLY how I predicted. Good thing ND stinks as they were the other culprit keeping UW out discussion in my prophecy. No worries, says committe, if ND is out we'll just take 2 teams from SEC, Big10 or Texas-Ok. Playoff is fucking rigged against pac12. So enjoy Rose Bowl, its much better than the peach bowl anyway

SYSCM
  • Options
    Baabs how about a quick and original thought? Nope, sit your fat ass in front of your keyboard for 2 hours reaching for a response to puppy. If youre going to downvote puke up a response why. Hows the cunt from the kickins off the wagon? Might let you on board for a sip of water and some lidocaine...then back off you go
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016

Will there be a helmet car in this late 80s fantasy?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    After moving to Northern Carolina, I've discovered and fell in love with Chicken Filet. You bet your sweet tea I'll be in Hotlanta blowing myself up enjoying the Peach Bowl.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AEB said:

After moving to Northern Carolina, I've discovered and fell in love with Chicken Filet. You bet your sweet tea I'll be in Hotlanta blowing myself up enjoying the Peach Bowl.

Chicken Filet?

elle oh elle
  • Options
    AEB said:

AEB, You'll blend right in
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,462
    Founders Club

Baabs how about a quick and original thought? Nope, sit your fat ass in front of your keyboard for 2 hours reaching for a response to puppy. If youre going to downvote puke up a response why. Hows the cunt from the kickins off the wagon? Might let you on board for a sip of water and some lidocaine...then back off you go

Sounds like you care about downvotes. Have another.