Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Add one to the list... hit the Asian market on 99 after work today and bought a whole duck. Going to smoke it before the game tomorrow. No way this backfires.

Asian?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Add one to the list... hit the Asian market on 99 after work today and bought a whole duck. Going to smoke it before the game tomorrow. No way this backfires.

#RoastARapist
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I forgot that I went to almost every last dawgman event ever. I even flew in for some.

I'm so glad you are crippled now
    TEMPORARILY YOU ASSHOLE!!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

My sin #1: I thought we won the natty in the offseason from 2008-2013 circa SARK ERA
    sin #2: My nanny in 4th grade worked at Joey's during the sark regime :wink: fun times
    Sin #3: I thought Sark was our Joseph Smith

Still have the cum stained sheets
  • Options

At one point James Johnson and Cort Dennison were my favorite active Huskies..

HOW FAR HAD YOU FALLEN?
  • Options

HOW FAR HAD YOU FALLEN?
    For perspective I didn't become a fan until 2005 when I got into UW; my senior year was Willingham's last. Bane describe's my early Husky fandom best...

"Oh, you think the doogness is your ally, you merely adopted the doog. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!"
    That's gorgeously chincredible
  • Options
    Doogles said:

This thread will belong in classics if Oregon rapes us tomorrow.

Reminds me of the scene in Almost Famous where the plane is going down and the drummer screams "I'm gay"!, only for the it to stabilize moments later.

We're circle jerking the inner doog out and it feel good, but don't forget the mess on our hands if this goes south.

My sheets say otherwise
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I masturbated to a pair of Don James undies I acquired. And pictured Carol playing with my ass as I got off.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HOW FAR HAD YOU FALLEN?
    For perspective I didn't become a fan until 2005 when I got into UW; my senior year was Willingham's last. Bane describe's my early Husky fandom best...

"Oh, you think the doogness is your ally, you merely adopted the doog. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!"
    God bless you @Del_Griffith.