Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I have never been SUPER doogly, but I've always been kind of doogly. But my list of doog accomplishments is pretty decent, though.

I thought we? were getting Mora twice.
    I remain friends with (and love) most of the dawgman elite.
    I will defend both AANDY and Fleenor (they were actual insiders in the Lambo admin, after that, their access faded).
    I've podcasted for 1 year almost.
    I was there at the launch of dawgman as a rivals site.
    I thought the '01 recruiting class would make us elite.
    I thought we would go 12-0 in '03 and was so vociferous about it, it's likely I influenced dawgman to believe that.
    I thought Adam Tate would be just like Corey Dillon.
    I was sure Albert Tuipolotu was a steal.
    I was pretty sure Isaiah Stanback would be an All-American.
    I still think Emmert did a great job fund raising for UW.
    Was in chat and led a lot of the fervor for the '12 class (Shaq committing was EPIC!!!)
    I thought our D-staff was good, so when Sark left, was hoping Wilcox would take over.
    Felt like Sark might have turned the corner after the Nebraska bowl win.
    Came here a few times and thought people were too mean before I STAYED.
    In '00 offseason thought Rick would make us elite.

In recruiting I have probably thought we were getting every last person we've recruited for the last 20 years. That's where I really doog out. Skinny? OF COURSE! Dom Robinson? OBVS!

//wanted Lambo fired after USC '95
    //wanted Lambo killed after Neb '97
    //Wanted Pinkel hired instead of Rick (thought Rick was a fag).
    //wanted Rick fired
    //hated the Gilby hire
    //nonplussed by Ty
    //vowed to stop following UW when Sark was hired (had a hot g/f at the time)

Two of my favorite non-doog accomplishments:
    I boo'ed, cursed and insulted our sitting coach so loudly that people asked that I be removed like 7 times. It's happened for Lambo, Rick and Sark (don't think I ever went to any Gilby or Ty home games).

Chincredibled for Adam Tate reference.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

If REAL God is reading this thread, maybe he will forgive us our Doogily sins since we are confessing them and He will bless us with a win in Eugene finally.

I say He definitely blesses us with a win only if @TierbsHsotBoobs confesses his greatest Doog sin. So far Boobs hasn't stepped into the confessional with the imaginary virtual priest that may or may not have his eyes on Boobs' man meat.

Come on Sven, step in, kneel, admit your sins, and take a chance.

WE(?) need a win on Saturday.

I already confessed to posting on this Doog site more than anyone else has.

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forgot that I went to almost every last dawgman event ever. I even flew in for some.

Thread over. @Dennis_DeYoung is truly the King of the Doogs.

I'm happy to see that no one has admitted to going to a Dawgman signing day TBS breakfast at that crappy sports bar in Kirkland.
    Ummm. Guilty. Free pub?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I once thought Todd Turner was doing a good job. Emmert did do a good job of raising money. He raised 2.5 billion and raised it right before the market dropped. His biggest mistake was not including a husky stadium renovation in campaign Washington. Could have had that shit built for free.