Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I thought Emmert was going to drop the hammer on Oregon

In a sexual way I'm assuming.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Locker gave me a chubby....Longduckdong claims I used the term "barrel chested" when describing our OL in '08. I don't remember this.....I was all in on Sark and didn't see any of the signs until it was way too late......if you weren't Tyee you had no reason to bitch about anything.

Ugh.

That's right up there with the classic brentsism "if you know so much how come you're not a coach?"
    Holy shit, I had completely forgot about brentsFS. He was right up there with S14aFS, KirkjonesDoog and KrisVashonFS (or whatever the fuck his/her name was). That guy was the doogliest of doogs before the word doog was even invented.

Sad thing is if he was still poasting, he'd probably be one of doogman's more "reasonable" poasters. I've even seen S14aFS call out the CEO a couple times.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Locker gave me a chubby....Longduckdong claims I used the term "barrel chested" when describing our OL in '08. I don't remember this.....I was all in on Sark and didn't see any of the signs until it was way too late......if you weren't Tyee you had no reason to bitch about anything.

Ugh.

That's right up there with the classic brentsism "if you know so much how come you're not a coach?"
    Holy shit, I had completely forgot about brentsFS. He was right up there with S14aFS, KirkjonesDoog and KrisVashonFS (or whatever the fuck his/her name was). That guy was the doogliest of doogs before the word doog was even invented.

Sad thing is if he was still poasting, he'd probably be one of doogman's more "reasonable" poasters. I've even seen S14aFS call out the CEO a couple times.
    *Gurgle*
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I was the first person to show up at the 76 gas station for Mora's birthday, DeLarry was second and I thought he was going to rob me because I am racist.

This one is good.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I continued to care about the program through the dark years.