Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I forgot that I went to almost every last dawgman event ever. I even flew in for some.

Thread over. @Dennis_DeYoung is truly the King of the Doogs.

I'm happy to see that no one has admitted to going to a Dawgman signing day TBS breakfast at that crappy sports bar in Kirkland.
    Guilty. DDY was there. So was Tequilla. Fuck my life.
    I got there "late" and realized I didn't miss anything ... I think both Pepsi and I wanted to run into oncoming traffic after watching KJV be KJV live and in person
    Did you see waitress Jen and her sloppy tits?
    They were large. And sloppy. She is mediocre looking at best. When you're drunk.
    Yeah she's about a five. I never got what the big deal was about her (except for Fetters, he'd give up McDonald's and donuts for six months for a hand job from a five).
    A remarkable effort here
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I forgot that I went to almost every last dawgman event ever. I even flew in for some.

Thread over. @Dennis_DeYoung is truly the King of the Doogs.

I'm happy to see that no one has admitted to going to a Dawgman signing day TBS breakfast at that crappy sports bar in Kirkland.
    Guilty. DDY was there. So was Tequilla. Fuck my life.
    This is the worst confession of all. Even as someone who lived out of state and out of country from 91-07, I was never so desperate for anything UW football to go to a Dawgman event.
    In my defense, my buddy and I just kept to ourselves and made fun of everyone else. I realized about 10 seconds in that I'd made a poor life choice. It was a lot of fun making fun of all the basement dwelling loosers there tho. It was a veritable gaggle of faggots, if you will. There was this one queer in a TCU hat. The guy just wouldn't, or couldn't, shut the fuck up. All the guys at his table were rolling their eyes and trying to dig their eardrums out with steak knives. It was really strange.
    This was the exact scenario for me as well. Standing outside to get in I realized the mistake I made and just made fun of people with @Tequilla, and another friend. Luckily my girlfriend at the time didn't leave me, that was the biggest mistake, we are now married (Although I believe it was her idea to go). So I got that going for me.

But my god, the fact I felt uncomfortable at a TBS event tells you all you need to know about how awkward that shit was. I should live for shit like that and I wanted to die once I got there.
    Pics of girlfriend?!?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Man this is brutal stuff.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thanks for reading ;)
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I drunkenly stumbled out of Martin Stadium after losing the 2008 Apple Cup and ran into Mark Emmert on the street. I sarcastically thanked him for the shit season then started yelling "Hire More, hire Mora, hire Mora" etc. He legitimately looked scared, but to be fair, looking back with a sober mind I'm not 100% positive it was him.

My sin #1: I thought we won the natty in the offseason from 2008-2013 circa SARK ERA
    sin #2: My nanny in 4th grade worked at Joey's during the sark regime :wink: fun times
    Sin #3: I thought Sark was our Joseph Smith

Oh and i also skipped recess in 5th to listen to the dawgman radio show on NSD #LITTLEDOOG then i grew up and realized how much of weirdo Kim is
    Disagree.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016
    I was there to cheer "one more year" when Locker destroyed Cal. I gave Sark a chance....never liked Ty. There was a small window that I thought Oregon might actually receive the death penalty, and was happy about it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I took over the Groz's show in South Bend before the 2004 game with a Go Huskies chant ...

His producer came up afterwards to tell me that that was his best segment in a while
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

@MrsPetersen?? True??!!??

Absolutely not

It was Sark crap ... you were in Boise most likely at the time
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I would try to forget that too.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I believed all the bullshit Dawgman insiders fed me. I wasn't upset Ty got year 5. I went to the Dub Pub just to catch a glimpse of Jen's tits. She wasn't there but there was another waitress there with big sloppy tits. Hence, sloppy tits came to life. I watched the fax machine multiple years. I was bummed Pete didn't have one. I thought we were back before Jake ever started a game. I might be down to fuck his mom. Looks like a good kisser. I haven't been banned from dawgman. I'm white but also black or Native American. But I'm so white that I have no fucking idea if I'm black or Native American. Hoping for abundance. I thought aemery posts were a special treat. I thought that sometimes it is ok to be second in recruiting. The publicity mattered. Turns out I was right but not in a good way. If you come in second place to often then the are a loser. Fuck! I used to post on coogfan as a friendly dawg. Ha! I became sort of friends with Jim Moore. I believed Kim was a good guy. Thanks Derek. I bought a beat Oregon nothing else matters shirt from the Duchess. This is exhausting. I thought Exklund actually knew something. Fuck I'm done.