Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If hiring a good accountant makes you a genius, I'm Albert Einstein.

CHRIST.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fix your fucking glasses, dipshit.

You look like a fucking clown.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    In truth, it's sad to see how far Rudy has fallen
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Not a huge Rudy fan, but flagged for thinking the Chicago Sun-Times bringeth true information
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Not a huge Rudy fan, but flagged for thinking the Chicago Sun-Times bringeth true information

Since your lazy ass didn't bother to read the article...

When asked about the report, Giuliani told ABC’s “This Week” that Trump was a “genius” when it came to tax laws, unlike Clinton who was investigated by the FBI for using a private email server while leading the State Department.

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman, and the only thing she’s ever produced is a lot of work for the FBI checking out her emails?” he asked.

In a separate interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Giuliani was asked whether it was fair for him to criticize Hillary Clinton’s handling of her husband’s alleged affairs when Giuliani himself had dealt with his “own infidelity charge.” Giuliani, who has been married three times, was accused of cheating on his second spouse.

“Well, everybody does. And I’m Roman Catholic, and I confess those things to my priest,” he said.

A phone call and email to Giuliani’s staff asking if he would like to elaborate were not immediately returned.
  • Options
    I hear ya buddy, but respectfully disagree. Trump is running for POTUS, not Giuliani. Plus it's cute how much you still believe in ABC and NBC
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I hear ya buddy, but respectfully disagree. Trump is running for POTUS, not Giuliani. Plus it's cute how much you still believe in ABC and NBC

Fox and Breitbart are the only trusted networks.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Not sure what that means, but I'll put it this way

I am happy that the left is learning about our tax system, particularly earned vs unearned income. You'd think the latter is a crime these days. Financial literacy is a good thing IMO
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hi. He said that shit on their TV shows.

Stop blaming the refs.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Surprised he didn't mention 9/11.

He was the mayor, you know. People forget this.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Not sure what that means, but I'll put it this way

I am happy that the left is learning about our tax system, particularly earned vs unearned income. You'd think the latter is a crime these days. Financial literacy is a good thing IMO
    Ironic