Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No fat chicks

13»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

And Hillary is married to a rapist.

True....

But who hasn't forced the issue at least a little bit growing up?

No don't mean No

It means yes but not until I have another Hot Cosby.
    Growing up? Hell what he did to Monica Lewinky would be considered rape by every democrat, if you took the names out of it. Older man in a position of power takes advantage of young subservient girl.

I think situations like that can be hard to judge but it doesn't get more powerful than president and less powerful than intern. I don't see any way the intern is in a position to give consent. She might as well be black out drunk.
    Dude. Really? That is some serious revisionism/poor victim bullshit.

It takes two to give a blowjob. It takes a fucking Hoover vacuum to give nine blowjobs.

Monica knew what the fuck she was doing. To portray it as anywhere close to rape is fucked up

And I'm generally right leaning. But slick Willy wasn't the only one in the room those nine times. GTFO of here with that bullshit.
    This.

I'm not saying men don't take advantage of women and that is wrong. That wasn't the case at all. Monica was into it.
    15 year olds can be into it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There used to be a power dynamic that was discussed which I believe is APAG's excellent point. By definition it is harassment when the power party has sex with the underling. Its true that the women's movement sold its soul for Bubba but for the rest of us you still better thing twice before you bang a fellow employee you have authority over.

If you are Hillary running on Trump being so mean to women and you partook in calling Bill's girls bimbos and trailer trash at best and intimidated them into silence at worse it is very Jermaine Jackson to the election
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

https://www.trumphotels.com/

Trump gets to fly his jet, that his empire pays for, to every one of these properties, that he built, and fly his chopper to the roof where he stays in the Penthouse suite.

Why don't you just go suck his cock?

Talking about other men like you do Trump is straight up faggotry.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

There used to be a power dynamic that was discussed which I believe is APAG's excellent point. By definition it is harassment when the power party has sex with the underling. Its true that the women's movement sold its soul for Bubba but for the rest of us you still better thing twice before you bang a fellow employee you have authority over.

If you are Hillary running on Trump being so mean to women and you partook in calling Bill's girls bimbos and trailer trash at best and intimidated them into silence at worse it is very Jermaine Jackson to the election

Calling it rape was more for the reaction (which drew my favorite internet attack the "you don't get chicks, loser!). But I don't think it's ridiculous. If Monica said she said yes and acted like she was into it but really felt like she couldn't say no the left would 100% call it rape. The only difference is one persons internal monologue.

Race made the point more clearly and succinctly than I did. Which is why I'm the minion.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

And Hillary is married to a rapist.

True....

But who hasn't forced the issue at least a little bit growing up?

No don't mean No

It means yes but not until I have another Hot Cosby.
    Growing up? Hell what he did to Monica Lewinky would be considered rape by every democrat, if you took the names out of it. Older man in a position of power takes advantage of young subservient girl.

I think situations like that can be hard to judge but it doesn't get more powerful than president and less powerful than intern. I don't see any way the intern is in a position to give consent. She might as well be black out drunk.
    You're serious with that?

You think Monica Lewinsky was raped?. You obviously weren't around or old enough to comprehend the situation when it went down or you couldn't possibly have that stance.

Search the Linda Tripp/ Monica Lewinski tapes for reference. And regardless, If you are actually serious with this? At best, you have little regard for the ability for a woman to reason and make a decision for Herself.

And at worst you probably have little to no game yourself and probably never had to scratch and claw to talk a woman into bed. I'm guessing by your tone that you went all sad, passive aggressive pouter boy until the dumb bitch felt sorry for you and MAYBE gave you what you wanted.

WJW.
    Jerrrammy Stevens loves you.
    While this thread is a failed abortion, it has outed some of the nutless, skinny jean wearers that reside here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Calling it rape was more for the reaction (which drew my favorite internet attack the "you don't get chicks, loser!). But I don't think it's ridiculous. If Monica said she said yes and acted like she was into it but really felt like she couldn't say no the left would 100% call it rape. The only difference is one persons internal monologue.

Race made the point more clearly and succinctly than I did. Which is why I'm the minion.
    No...You're just a pussy.