Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Supporter speaks out on Hillary

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    @swaye that was taken right there in the imitation apple capital of the world ... Winchester.

Actually in Roanoke this week, fucking beautiful country ... but damn the people.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

@swaye that was taken right there in the imitation apple capital of the world ... Winchester.

Actually in Roanoke this week, fucking beautiful country ... but damn the people.

I mostly like rural Virginia because I can ride motorcycles and not get killed. And rednecks are funny to laugh at. Also skinny white trash girls fuck they are on crystal meth. Which they are.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's a mistake to presume this is the typical Trump supporter, but guys like him are an easy target for the fearful, insecure, "well-educated" PC crowd to malign. Same guys who'd shit themselves if they encountered this good ole boy in the woods or in a bar.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

I mostly like rural Virginia because I can ride motorcycles and not get killed. And rednecks are funny to laugh at. Also skinny white trash girls fuck they are on crystal meth. Which they are.
    Gawd bless those girls.

I was at Awful Arthurs Tuesday night and saw a lot of those skinny white trash tatted up girls.

Made me wish I wasn't fat, bald, and married.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Gawd bless those girls.

I was at Awful Arthurs Tuesday night and saw a lot of those skinny white trash tatted up girls.

Made me wish I wasn't fat, bald, and married.
    Fat bald and married is no way to go through life son!!!!

Praise Allah I still have my hair.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

It's a mistake to presume this is the typical Trump supporter, but guys like him are an easy target for the fearful, insecure, "well-educated" PC crowd to malign. Same guys who'd shit themselves if they encountered this good ole boy in the woods or in a bar.

Maybe put in an IQ test where rednecks only count as 3/5 of a person.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Maybe put in an IQ test where rednecks only count as 3/5 of a person.
    40 acres and a John Deere
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Aren't they? That's why the Tug Tavern is such a hoot. Big belly laughs!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic
    Glad we agree. Rednecks and white trash are fun to laugh at.

How's your evening in Murrietta? Tough day in the construction trades? Glad we can be civil.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    White "trash" as you call them (I prefer European-Americans of economic disadvantage) have won America a lot of wars and you should thank them for their service. You'd never have the guts to express your bigoted views in person.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Same people who suck up to black people and tip toe around the "race issue" that exists only in their head. Racist ass pussies are usually the first to pull the race card.
    PurpleJ said:

White "trash" as you call them (I prefer European-Americans of economic disadvantage) have won America a lot of wars and you should thank them for their service. You'd never have the guts to express your bigoted views in person.

PurpleJ said:

Same people who suck up to black people and tip toe around the "race issue" that exists only in their head. Racist ass pussies are usually the first to pull the race card.
    Very thoughtful responses. I can tell you put a lot of time into them. Do you have a newsletter or website.?
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Care so hard.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That guy just wants to be left the fuck alone
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited September 2016
    PurpleJ said:

The same can be said for Donald Trump sniveling at the feet of Mexico's president.
    doogie said:

That guy just wants to be left the fuck alone

Tug tavern self-awareness post of the day!

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

How's your evening in Murrietta? Tough day in the construction trades? Glad we can be civil.
    Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
    I don't live in murrietta. I don't work in the construction trades. You have me confused for some other white trash poster on hhc. There are a lot of them.

Don't forget to take the little lady to the apple bees off the I-15 in the "temecula adjacent" area. She'll love it!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
    I don't live in murrietta. I don't work in the construction trades. You have me confused for some other white trash poster on hhc. There are a lot of them.

Don't forget to take the little lady to the apple bees off the I-15 in the "temecula adjacent" area. She'll love it!
    You sound defensive