Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to SF,J

Now pay attention J. I expect more substance out your pitiful arse this year. Get dialed in, watch games, be involved instead of just being the silly little third-grader with your elementary, childish remarks and replies. Derek said donations are down? I know the main reason why.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Instead of plagiarizing Pup there Splitskin, why not try replying to that post on "boy j, Race...the SEC is really shining". I know the reason, you have nothing edumacated to say. Same collection of college football dipshits as before when I left. Please, someone besides Billy, ballsacky, and a few others I forgot (as ive been off teaching college football abroad) bring something to my show.

??

explain
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Instead of plagiarizing Pup there Splitskin, why not try replying to that post on "boy j, Race...the SEC is really shining". I know the reason, you have nothing edumacated to say. Same collection of college football dipshits as before when I left. Please, someone besides Billy, ballsacky, and a few others I forgot (as ive been off teaching college football abroad) bring something to my show.

??

explain
    How the hell did I miss that part. One of greatest sentences ever poasted on this bored.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

If this is a PM, can I respond with citrus?

I have no idea what you are referencing.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Agree @puppylove_sugarsteel . We are carrying the heavy load here for all these dipshits like Race and TinyJ.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Agree @puppylove_sugarsteel . We are carrying the heavy load here for all these dipshits like Race and TinyJ.
    You two love heavy loads.
    Flatbed.gif
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

??

explain
    Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from a combination of factors that may include trauma experienced by the person with the disorder. The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Puppy's exodus from HH was a little too real for the poor guys.
  • ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

??

explain
    He's been sodomizing ladyboys in Thailand.
    Pup's the one getting sodomized.

#Bottom

#NOTapowerbottom

#NTTAWWT

#ShaneIsMySource
    I can confirm.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,451
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shane said:

PurpleJ said:

You two love heavy loads.
    This is true. And might I add, you haven't lived untill you've seen pumpy (lol) wheel around on a dime, arms out and head held high like the sound of music, while taking a bukake shower.

Great times in Chang Mai had by all
    Now the white hood makes sense.