Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump didn't SAY IT TO HIS FACE

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Next you'll tell me I'm white trash.

You are, but still.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Next you'll tell me I'm white trash.

You are, but still.
    You must have missed it when Puppy told everyone I was black. What do you call black trash you racist fuck?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump never played long. He went after the older disgruntled white male voter and did well with it during the primary. The media gave him hundreds of millions of $$$ of Free Pub and He laid waste to the lackeys that the Republicans tried to trot out there.

Now when given an opportunity to moderate and possibly lure some other demographics, he stuck to his guns which will preserve his base but won't allow him to garner any new votes.

TSIO
    salemcoog said:

Trump never played long. He went after the older disgruntled white male voter and did well with it during the primary. The media gave him hundreds of millions of $$$ of Free Pub and He laid waste to the lackeys that the Republicans tried to trot out there.

Now when given an opportunity to moderate and possibly lure some other demographics, he stuck to his guns which will preserve his base but won't allow him to garner any new votes.

TSIO

As I predicted months ago.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,406
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

TSIO

Yep. His new campaign staff got it in his head that he has to pivot and pander for the non white old male votes but it's to late in the game and comes off as such. Plus instead of criss crossing the approx. 7-10 states he need to win to become President, he's running around in Miss, Here, Mexico, etc wasting resources and time.

HRC is playing it exactly right. The only person who can beat her at this point is herself (unless there's a major smoking gun or a very deadly terrorist attack(s) that flips the #1 issue to homeland security). All she has to do is the three debates and a couple of campaign rallies every day where she doesn't say one word that's not on the teleprompter, and she will be the next POTUS.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Hillary's biggest obstacle to become President is in fact the 3 debates
    Tequilla said:

Hillary's biggest obstacle to become President is in fact the 3 debates

Agree.

The ongoing drag of the Clinton Foundation is clearly hurting too. The poles are tightening because of that.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Race, the Troomp, is struggling badly in this thread.