Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lenius: Other failed Doog legends (deserves its own thread)

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Our(?) Ron Pawlus

Teen boi stocking PA is the reason I signed up for Doogman and met all you degenerate fucks in the first place.

I'm not sure if I owe him a debt of gratitude or should carpet bomb him and all he loves, but he deserves a lot of credit for this miserable and pathetic thing I now call a life.
    Samesies.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Our(?) Ron Pawlus

Teen boi stocking PA is the reason I signed up for Doogman and met all you degenerate fucks in the first place.

I'm not sure if I owe him a debt of gratitude or should carpet bomb him and all he loves, but he deserves a lot of credit for this miserable and pathetic thing I now call a life.
    Samesies.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Our(?) Ron Pawlus

Samesies.
    Took my wife to watch what proved to be his last high school game. Chinexcusable that they lost to Mariner.

Mariner.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Mariner is pretty good once or twice a decade it seems.
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

I think you're being too kind. They pretty much suck. That Mariner team had 2 studs as juniors. They were some kinda weird buttbuddy friends and transferred together to California after that. One or both ended up at Stanford, and want to say one played in NFL. I can remember all that bullshit but not their names.

Gladstone said:

I think you're being too kind. They pretty much suck. That Mariner team had 2 studs as juniors. They were some kinda weird buttbuddy friends and transferred together to California after that. One or both ended up at Stanford, and want to say one played in NFL. I can remember all that bullshit but not their names.
    Trey Johnson and Amon Gordon?
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That's it, but want to say it was like Teyo Johnson.
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

I had to go look.

Mariner has not won a state playoff game since that year, 1998, when they lost to Race's Capital. They lost in the first round in 2006 and 2007, and haven't appeared since.

Gladstone said:

I had to go look.

Mariner has not won a state playoff game since that year, 1998, when they lost to Race's Capital. They lost in the first round in 2006 and 2007, and haven't appeared since.
    This baseball team does not suck!!!

Huh?
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That's it, but want to say it was like Teyo Johnson.
    http://www.gostanford.com/news/2013/4/17/208440305.aspx
    In High School: Consensus Prep All-American running back/linebacker out of Mira Mesa High School ... Several publications listed Amon among the top 100 recruits in the nation ... Was ranked by SuperPrep as the No. 22 recruit in the country ... Tom Lemming ranked Amon among its top 25 players in the nation ... As a running back, gained 1,353 yards and scored 19 TDs as a senior ... Defensively, had 107 tackles, five sacks, four forced fumbles, four blocked PATs, and two interceptions ... Ranked by PrepStar as the #3 linebacker in the nation and #6 recruit in the West ... As a senior, was named First-Team All-State, All-CIF and the League Offensive MVP ... Along with Cardinal teammate Teyo Johnson, transferred to Mira Mesa High School in San Diego after playing at Mariner High School in Washington during his sophomore and junior seasons ... National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame award winner, member of the National Honor Society and a National Merit Scholarship award nominee.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

I had to go look.

Warned
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

I had to go look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-IJZaY5gw
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hail to Capital, the school with great teams
    Hail to Capital, the school with great wet dreams
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Go Mariners

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

You might have to think this one through to see he is a failed doog legend, but you'll get there.

[edit]
    Grundle couldn't figure it out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Our(?) Ron Pawlus

Samesies.
    Took my wife to watch what proved to be his last high school game. Chinexcusable that they lost to Mariner.

Mariner.
    #mylancers
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

You might have to think this one through to see he is a failed doog legend, but you'll get there.

[edit]
    Grundle couldn't figure it out.

No, you couldn't figure out Getty hotlink blocks.