Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well they don't need defense anyway
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Starting? IIRC he was buried on the depth chart, no?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Starting? IIRC he was buried on the depth chart, no?

He started in the Natty....got hurt...came back....still sucks.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Couldn't Oregon save some scholarships and just have some cardboard cutouts covering the outside. They'd get the same results.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Their defense sucks in general ... any player that could be a potential piece is a loss for them
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He has been outplayed in current practices, thus he is at third on the depth chart. Bye!
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Their defense sucks in general ... any player that could be a potential piece is a loss for them

He started their bowl game last year in which they blew a 31-0 halftime lead. That entire unit should have been dismissed.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe we can give them Constantine when he gets better

Tequilla said:

He started their bowl game last year in which they blew a 31-0 halftime lead. That entire unit should have been dismissed.
    The defense was terrible ... I'll give you that much ...

But the defense got absolutely ZERO help in the second half when you factor in the offense being unable to execute a simple center snap
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But the defense got absolutely ZERO help in the second half when you factor in the offense being unable to execute a simple center snap
    My point being they shouldn't have needed help. When you go to the locker room with a 31 point lead, your offense should be able to go "Waterboy" style and take a knee the entire second half. If Boykins was playing, I get it, but TCU was rolling out their second string quarterback. Completely unacceptable.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

My point being they shouldn't have needed help. When you go to the locker room with a 31 point lead, your offense should be able to go "Waterboy" style and take a knee the entire second half. If Boykins was playing, I get it, but TCU was rolling out their second string quarterback. Completely unacceptable.
    Good programs have backups that are prepared to play when called upon ...

Duck backups must not do shit because your backup center couldn't put a football between his legs very well
    edited August 2016
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Good programs have backups that are prepared to play when called upon ...

Duck backups must not do shit because your backup center couldn't put a football between his legs very well
    The backup center was terrible no excuse about that. But you still have a 31 point lead. My next question is: After the 3rd ground ball snap, why didn't the coaches just change to under center? Couldn't be any worse?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Fenwick said:

He has been outplayed in current practices, thus he is at third on the depth chart. Bye!

Sounds like it's all part of the new attitude installed when you have a Brady Hoke led defense. #wintheday
    salemcoog said:

Fenwick said:

Sounds like it's all part of the new attitude installed when you have a Brady Hoke led defense. #wintheday
    Sark > Ty

Hoke might still suck, but I'll give him credit for one thing. Even though his offense was a dumpster fire when he coached at Michigan, his defense was pretty damn good.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Fenwick said:

Sark > Ty

Hoke might still suck, but I'll give him credit for one thing. Even though his offense was a dumpster fire when he coached at Michigan, his defense was pretty damn good.
    Right - because of Greg Mattison. Hopefully Hoke decided to wear a headset this season.