Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Open to Beer Sales

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    @Cohen12 thoughts? What would Lisa love do?
  • Options
    Cohen12Cohen12 Member Posts: 79
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Cohen12 said:

Swaye said:

This increases the chances of me going to a game by 1%. The chances are now at 1%.

#progress

You aren't our target demographic anyway.
    A raging bi-sexual Native American currently having sex with a heavily tattoed female art graduate from NYU and a guy named after the Democratic National Committee ( @dnc ) who gave up on winning years ago? Sloppy tits, I couldn't possibly be anymore your demographic.
    I would like to feature you at a halftime show on diversity. To be eligible you must bring your gay lover, and wear a headdress. Also, walk with a limp please.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Cohen12 said:

Swaye said:

Cohen12 said:

Swaye said:

This increases the chances of me going to a game by 1%. The chances are now at 1%.

#progress

You aren't our target demographic anyway.
    A raging bi-sexual Native American currently having sex with a heavily tattoed female art graduate from NYU and a guy named after the Democratic National Committee ( @dnc ) who gave up on winning years ago? Sloppy tits, I couldn't possibly be anymore your demographic.
    I would like to feature you at a halftime show on diversity. To be eligible you must bring your gay lover, and wear a headdress. Also, walk with a limp please.
    Um, ok, but show me your tits first.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

AZDuck said:

“The national picture has changed quite a bit,” Burman said. “... We’ve been doing research, tracking what’s going on nationally, and the number of schools that have added beer sales to the general admission area, the general access areas in football, in all sporting events, on campus, has increased dramatically.”
    UW Open to Beer Sales
    If you can buy beer anywhere, it makes my Club Husky (sponsored by Lexus) tickets seem less exclusive.

How is the cheeseburger in the club section? You get that with a side of Fleenor cock?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016

H_D said:

AZDuck said:

“The national picture has changed quite a bit,” Burman said. “... We’ve been doing research, tracking what’s going on nationally, and the number of schools that have added beer sales to the general admission area, the general access areas in football, in all sporting events, on campus, has increased dramatically.”
    UW Open to Beer Sales
    If you can buy beer anywhere, it makes my Club Husky (sponsored by Lexus) tickets seem less exclusive.

Lexus, Asians, and Huskies...