Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did you know...Obama founded ISIS...according to Trumpf.

Comments

• PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited August 2016

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Some people don't know what the word "founded" means.

Some people didn't post a link to the actual quote and rely on a precise language cunt game rather than facing the facts as to who made ISIS who they are.

But you're smart. Everyone says so
    From the Associated Press:

SUNRISE, Fla. — Donald Trump accused President Obama on Wednesday of founding the Islamic State group that is wreaking havoc from the Middle East to European cities. A moment later, on another topic, he referred to the president by his full legal name: Barack Hussein Obama.

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Trump said during a raucous campaign rally outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “He is the founder of ISIS.”

He repeated the allegation three more times for emphasis.
    So did Obama and Hillary allow the rise of ISIS or didn't they?

ANSWER THE QUESTION
    Obama founded ISIS, yes or no?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

founder: one that founds or establishes
    found: to establish (as an institution) often with provision for future maintenance

Trump was for the withdrawal from Iraq before he was against it.
    No but we all know what he meant and what you are trying to avoid.

Hillary didn't misspeak either when she lied to Chris Wallace about what Comey the clown said
    Why are you calling Trump a liar?
    Because we know he misspoke. Track record

Hillary is claiming she didn't mean it when she screamed that she was raising taxes on the middle class.

Being honest is a misspoke for Hillary
    No one hates what Trump actually says more than Troomps do.
    I understand exactly what he says. The hysterical pressing of the Clintoogs amuses me. Anything to obfuscate her real world danger to us? all
    Quit being a pussy, you're more likely to die from falling out of your rascal at Walmart

HTH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Some people didn't post a link to the actual quote and rely on a precise language cunt game rather than facing the facts as to who made ISIS who they are.

SUNRISE, Fla. — Donald Trump accused President Obama on Wednesday of founding the Islamic State group that is wreaking havoc from the Middle East to European cities. A moment later, on another topic, he referred to the president by his full legal name: Barack Hussein Obama.

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Trump said during a raucous campaign rally outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “He is the founder of ISIS.”

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

found: to establish (as an institution) often with provision for future maintenance

Hillary didn't misspeak either when she lied to Chris Wallace about what Comey the clown said

Hillary is claiming she didn't mean it when she screamed that she was raising taxes on the middle class.

I understand exactly what he says. The hysterical pressing of the Clintoogs amuses me. Anything to obfuscate her real world danger to us? all
    Quit being a pussy, you're more likely to die from falling out of your rascal at Walmart

HTH
    Yout do realize that eliminates all the anti Trump hysteria as well don't you?

Peterman said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

HTH
    Yout do realize that eliminates all the anti Trump hysteria as well don't you?
    Yes
    Hysteria is for fags

HTH
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's always been a lot of fags on this bored
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2016

Leaving Iraq Overthrowing Saddam, the dominant sovereign/Sunni presence and destabilizing the entire region made them who they are today

Keep pressing. It's what you do

ftfy
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2016
    The irony here @RaceBannon is that ISIS is your answer to, "but who can we get that's better?" Pray to god Trump isn't the next one.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Peterman said:

Hysteria is for fags

HTH

We can't abide by that sexist language here.

Peterman said:

Hysteria is for fags

HTH

We can't abide by that sexist language here.
    Sorry, I meant Hersteria
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hysteria was the beginning of the end of Def Leppard
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

Hysteria was the beginning of the end of Def Leppard

Are you alone tonight?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

You better talk to Trump, because he is tripling down on the statement:
    HH: I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.
    DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player.

HH: But by using the term founder, they’re hitting with you on this again. Mistake?
    DT: No, it’s no mistake. Everyone’s liking it. I think they’re liking it. I give him the most valuable player award. And I give it to him, and I give it to, I gave the co-founder to Hillary. I don’t know if you heard that.
    HH: I did. I did. I played it.

HH: And that’s, I’d just use different language to communicate it, but let me close with this, because I know I’m keeping you long, and Hope’s going to kill me.
    DT: But they wouldn’t talk about your language, and they do talk about my language, right?

It's funny watching Trump supporters slowly come to terms with the fact that he is an actual retarded person.
    Actually he isn't. Obama is the MVP

We all know it

You need to come to terms with the fact that Obama and Hillary fucked up royally and there are real world stacks of dead bodies as a result.

ISIS was nothing before they got their own guys in the White House

Here's the thing I don't understand. People want to hang Hills because a few men lost their lives In Benghazi. But the same poeple duck and run for cover when you point out the tens of thousands of deaths and casualties suffered by Americans in the Bullshit " war" in Iraq that was based on gross known lies from the Bush administration.

It's hard for anyone with half of a brain to fathom.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    edited August 2016
    salemcoog said:

It's

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

HH: I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.
    DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player.

HH: But by using the term founder, they’re hitting with you on this again. Mistake?
    DT: No, it’s no mistake. Everyone’s liking it. I think they’re liking it. I give him the most valuable player award. And I give it to him, and I give it to, I gave the co-founder to Hillary. I don’t know if you heard that.

HH: And that’s, I’d just use different language to communicate it, but let me close with this, because I know I’m keeping you long, and Hope’s going to kill me.
    DT: But they wouldn’t talk about your language, and they do talk about my language, right?

It's funny watching Trump supporters slowly come to terms with the fact that he is an actual retarded person.

We all know it

You need to come to terms with the fact that Obama and Hillary fucked up royally and there are real world stacks of dead bodies as a result.

Here's the thing I don't understand. People want to hang Hills because a few men lost their lives In Benghazi. But the same poeple duck and run for cover when you point out the tens of thousands of deaths and casualties suffered by Americans in the Bullshit " war" in Iraq that was based on gross known lies from the Bush administration.

You're triangulating Trump with Bush and Iraq?!?

Read again: Trump don't need the Saudi money.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This thread is AIDS
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

It's

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

We all know it

I responded to a post that blames Liellary for a handful of deaths in Benghazi. Trump had nothing to do with it.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

This thread is AIDS

Of the full blown AIDS variety
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

salemcoog said:

It's

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

We all know it

Hillary voted for the war. Memory much?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited August 2016
    Sledog said:

Hillary voted for the war. Memory much?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9177420

Educate yourself. And learn how to use the quote feature.