Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

IF Hillary wins

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Well sure. If you ignore every stupid thing Trump did too.
    What has Trump done that is as bad as compromising national security and then lying about it? Hillary's entire career has been marred by controversy, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that everything she touches turns into a big steaming pie of dawg shit left for the American taxpayer to clean up. She is right up there with the most corrupt candidates of all time, but Trump's a big racist meanie (allegedly) so that's all just fine. No REAL American would ever defend Hillary.
    To start, Trump discussed an allegedly confidential video. (Which turned out to be a lie). He started a university and is in a lawsuit for not actually educating anyone. Didn't pay many vendors millions of dollars. Bankrupted many companies and screwed lenders out of millions and suggested we should do the same with the federal government.

But still.

Not to mention that the Republican investigation into Hillary's emails, subjecting them to public disclosure was actually a bigger security breach than her actually having her own server.

But still
    Ask the Russians and Wiki they know whats actually in the emails. Hell the FBI wasn't allowed to read a bunch of them due to secrecy level. That you want this criminal in charge of the country is in itself (should be) criminal!
    Where do you get your news from? Please be factual in your bashing of Hillary. There's plenty of shit to pick from, no need to lie.
    They just dumped a bunch including many not handed over to congress. You know where to look.
    KOMO 4 BUTTFUCKER
    Eugenics and sterilization are the calling cards of a Nazi.

HTH
    And Planned Parenthood. You're Hillary's bitch you've already been neutered.
    Well history major if you knew anything but liberal talking points aimed at room temperature IQ you would know who Margaret Sanger was. She founded Planned Parenthood. She believed in eugenics. She did it to keep the black population down by aborting their children. She supported aborting minority and poor children. She admired Hitler, thought he was on the right track. She's the darling of the left. So history boy are you stupid or for eugenics and genocide and a Nazi?
    Chincredibled for posting this in reply to yourself
    I've accidently screwed up lots of things on my tablet. When the whole screen is a mouse a fuck up is real easy. Noticed after typing it but that takes time and I just posted because I wasn't willing to waste more time on Tommy boy.
    The over/under is 1,027 things.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

What has Trump done that is as bad as compromising national security and then lying about it? Hillary's entire career has been marred by controversy, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that everything she touches turns into a big steaming pie of dawg shit left for the American taxpayer to clean up. She is right up there with the most corrupt candidates of all time, but Trump's a big racist meanie (allegedly) so that's all just fine. No REAL American would ever defend Hillary.
    To start, Trump discussed an allegedly confidential video. (Which turned out to be a lie). He started a university and is in a lawsuit for not actually educating anyone. Didn't pay many vendors millions of dollars. Bankrupted many companies and screwed lenders out of millions and suggested we should do the same with the federal government.

But still.

Not to mention that the Republican investigation into Hillary's emails, subjecting them to public disclosure was actually a bigger security breach than her actually having her own server.

But still
    Ask the Russians and Wiki they know whats actually in the emails. Hell the FBI wasn't allowed to read a bunch of them due to secrecy level. That you want this criminal in charge of the country is in itself (should be) criminal!
    Where do you get your news from? Please be factual in your bashing of Hillary. There's plenty of shit to pick from, no need to lie.
    They just dumped a bunch including many not handed over to congress. You know where to look.
    KOMO 4 BUTTFUCKER

HTH
    Well history major if you knew anything but liberal talking points aimed at room temperature IQ you would know who Margaret Sanger was. She founded Planned Parenthood. She believed in eugenics. She did it to keep the black population down by aborting their children. She supported aborting minority and poor children. She admired Hitler, thought he was on the right track. She's the darling of the left. So history boy are you stupid or for eugenics and genocide and a Nazi?
    When did I say I was against eugenics???
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

But still.

But still
    KOMO 4 BUTTFUCKER

HTH
    When did I say I was against eugenics???
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC