Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Hi. An election isn't rigged until its held.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

pawz said:

The primary's an election, right? I digress. Yes, we know the people's vote didn't matter in the primary. That's the fucking point.

But I guess it worked out for you so it's OK! ??
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You need to work Trump into this somehow

Yes.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Baseman said:

pawz said:

The primary's an election, right? I digress. Yes, we know the people's vote didn't matter in the primary. That's the fucking point.

Oh fuck. You do realize Hillary beat Bernie by like 3.8 million votes, right?

It's one thing to troll, but you actually believe this shit.

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Awww race is mad.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
    My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!

2001400ex said:

My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!
    Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

Again with the ref thing?
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Baseman said:

pawz said:

Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Baseman said:

pawz said:

There's 300 million people in this country.

That's a piece of cake to get 1 or 2% of the dead people to vote.

#rossi

Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.
    It's nice that free and fair elections mean nothing to you.

I guess if the beneficiary of the fraud was the source of my paycheck, I wouldn't care either. Actually, I would. I choose to feel good about looking myself in the mirror.

One thing is for sure, you've become very acclimated to having a mouf full of cock - Hillary's.

NTTIAWWT
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I guess if the beneficiary of the fraud was the source of my paycheck, I wouldn't care either. Actually, I would. I choose to feel good about looking myself in the mirror.

One thing is for sure, you've become very acclimated to having a mouf full of cock - Hillary's.

NTTIAWWT
    Free and fair elections? You realize this is Hardcore Husky?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I support free and fair erections
    dnc said:

You oppose rigged elections?
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT
    The primaries were free and fair. The general will be a blowout. It's actually hilarious you are buying into the rigged election thing. I know fox news is all over it.

Sheep.gif
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

You oppose ribbed erections?
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT
    The primaries were free and fair. The general will be a blowout. It's actually hilarious you are buying into the rigged election thing. I know fox news is all over it.

Sheep.gif
    If you can't see Sanders felt the Bern of Wasserman's strapon I can't help you.

Hillary would have won the primary anyway but that doesn't mean it wasn't rigged.

hth
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT

Sheep.gif
    If you can't see Sanders felt the Bern of Wasserman's strapon I can't help you.

Hillary would have won the primary anyway
    but that doesn't mean it wasn't rigged.

hth
    Disagree.

#feelthebern was coming on late. If the super delegates had to vote the way of the electorate, Hills isn't the nominee.

At the very least, its chinteresting.