Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to go full WWU with Huskie football

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yeah, fuck families buying 4 tickets to support the team

christ
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

christ

Hyphenated losers support losers.

Which one of your dads' last name comes first?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

christ

They made the game day experience into a pussy, family-friendly shitfest before and no one showed up.

Better keep glorifying that bullshit, it will surely put more butts in seats.
  • Options
    Founders Club

christ

Hyphenated losers support losers.

Which one of your dads' last name comes first?
    Nybe
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

christ

They made the game day experience into a pussy, family-friendly shitfest before and no one showed up.

You idiots make it seem like only biker gangs, navy seals, and mobsters attend huskieieieieie games.

Newsflash: families have always attended the fucking games
    Difference being that little Johnny's two dads, and Ole' Bubba and Fat Ma sitting next to them didn't all collectively shit their pants when one of those bikers said "Fuck that hold, Ref."

If you don't want your kids to hear stuff leave them at fucking home until they're an acceptable age for you. Same goes if your elderly and can't handle that shit anymore.

Bringing your 4 years olds and the wife has ruined the fucking game day experience. They need to stick to high school games.
  • Options

haie said:

christ

You idiots make it seem like only biker gangs, navy seals, and mobsters attend huskieieieieie games.

Newsflash: families with two dads have always attended the fucking games
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

christ

Difference being that little Johnny's two dads, and Ole' Bubba and Fat Ma sitting next to them didn't all collectively shit their pants when one of those bikers said "Fuck that hold, Ref."

If you don't want your kids to hear stuff leave them at fucking home until they're an acceptable age for you. Same goes if your elderly and can't handle that shit anymore.

Bringing your 4 years olds and the wife has ruined the fucking game day experience. They need to stick to high school games.

I hear F bombs all the time at the stadium. Just don't be a pussy, look Johnny's two dads in the eyes, flash the shocker symbol, and then take a pull from a flask
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016

haie said:

christ

I mean that's why you're a viking fan right? Mr. and Mr. Fuckingannoying used to take little Sven to games.

show some respek

• Options

haie said:

christ

I mean that's why you're a viking fan right? Mr. and Mr. Fuckingannoying used to take little Sven to games.

show some respek

Why are you still so new here?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

christ

I hear F bombs all the time at the stadium. Just don't be a pussy, look Johnny's two dads in the eyes, flash your piece, and then down another handful of weed butter.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

My dad took me to a ranked too high Cal game when Owens was coach and during an inept 7 to 7 tie I heard all sorts of F bombs. From my dad

sounds like he cared
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016

haie said:

christ

show some respek

Why are you still so new here?

whooooosh

kys
  • Options
    Founders Club

My dad took me to a ranked too high Cal game when Owens was coach and during an inept 7 to 7 tie I heard all sorts of F bombs. From my dad

why are you still so new here?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016
    Besides the hypenated name, it doesn't seem that bad. I guess they've worn me down over the years with all the crazy Larry, animal cracker, LBGTQ, and other faggotry marketing. In ten years, there will be a tranny couple with adopted Jihadist Muslim kids all cheering in purple alongside a fat chick.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I know of Alex Bolton, he's a good guy!

Really fucking smart and he loves UW football, will probably be in the administration someday so he'll be important to prevent the pea patch from going in Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    H_D said:

In other gay handoff news: