Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lather, rinse, repeat

2»

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

The author of that piece was the speech writer for Jr.

It's amazing how people's perceptions predispose them to perceive information. Trumps wife says something about values and respect and its plagiarism, yet the same people say Obama's lifting of the Mass gov. language is just being inspired by. All the speeches say basically the same effing thing in 10 different ways, and I guarantee they all lift in some way previous efforts. And none of it compares to Biden's actual plagiarism.

And it's just comical how all the Hillary supporters are now worried about ethics and truthfulness

Holy shit you are a conservative dick sucking lemming.
    He posted a fact.

But ...

You hate facts almost as much as you love cock.
    No, he downplayed a shitty action by a conservative and tried to bash a liberal. I'm not sure on the Biden deal, but if he plagiarized something, then he can fuck off too.
    HondoFS…I pointed out the hypocrisy in some moron's reactions to the wife of a candidate who did the same thing as Obama (as Hillary pointed out in 2008...), Hillary (go look up #StealtheBern…), Biden (too numerous to count), and many others. Presented with the exact same actions some people completely apologize for one person doing it while screaming bloody murder when the other does it. It’s the exact same event, but depending on the person’s internal bias’ they mold reality to fit some weird narrative in their head. Nobody effing cares where she got it…they are just looking for a reason to distract from the theme of what she said (which was pretty anti-Michelle O) and tear her down all while carrying water for Hillary.

And no, Jr didn’t fall into this category no matter how some want to use the Daily Show as their new source…

And none of it compares to Biden lifting 5 pages word for word from a Law Review article (you know…those journals you are too HondoFS to understand when they discuss things like “intent”).

And no, none of it compares to the blatant lying Hills has been and continues to do about most everything including her email server, including lying under oath in front of Congress.

Keep posting with that speed limit IQ…
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

It's amazing how people's perceptions predispose them to perceive information. Trumps wife says something about values and respect and its plagiarism, yet the same people say Obama's lifting of the Mass gov. language is just being inspired by. All the speeches say basically the same effing thing in 10 different ways, and I guarantee they all lift in some way previous efforts. And none of it compares to Biden's actual plagiarism.

And it's just comical how all the Hillary supporters are now worried about ethics and truthfulness

He posted a fact.

But ...

No, he downplayed a shitty action by a conservative and tried to bash a liberal. I'm not sure on the Biden deal, but if he plagiarized something, then he can fuck off too.
    HondoFS…I pointed out the hypocrisy in some moron's reactions to the wife of a candidate who did the same thing as Obama (as Hillary pointed out in 2008...), Hillary (go look up #StealtheBern…), Biden (too numerous to count), and many others. Presented with the exact same actions some people completely apologize for one person doing it while screaming bloody murder when the other does it. It’s the exact same event, but depending on the person’s internal bias’ they mold reality to fit some weird narrative in their head. Nobody effing cares where she got it…they are just looking for a reason to distract from the theme of what she said (which was pretty anti-Michelle O) and tear her down all while carrying water for Hillary.

And no, Jr didn’t fall into this category no matter how some want to use the Daily Show as their new source…

And none of it compares to Biden lifting 5 pages word for word from a Law Review article (you know…those journals you are too HondoFS to understand when they discuss things like “intent”).

And no, none of it compares to the blatant lying Hills has been and continues to do about most everything including her email server, including lying under oath in front of Congress.

/thread
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

He posted a fact.

But ...

I like to downplay stupid shit Republicans do and call Democrats FS right after blasting Democrats for downplaying stupid shit Democrats do while calling Republicans FS. Cause that's what I like to do.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    FS does not capture the full depth of Hondo FS stupidity.

Give up Hondo. @HoustonHusky mic dropped your ass with his last post.

No. He didn't.

2001400ex said:

No. He didn't.
    Lol yes he did. Your ass got sodomized worse than Lemons.
    If you call looking like a conservative lemming dick sucking shill being sodomized. Then I guess you are right.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

No. He didn't.
    YRYK and that really did make me LOL.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

No. He didn't.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No. He didn't.
    If you call looking like a conservative lemming dick sucking shill being sodomized. Then I guess you are right.
    Pressing
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I find this much less newsworthy. Someone highly influenced by Ronald Reagan kinda used one of his quotes in a speech he wrote without citing it? *Shocking*

Non-story here. Back to Milaniagate.

Pressing
    Explain how that is pressing
    Did I insult your boyfriend?
    Fuck off man.

I'm faithful to @Swaye
    NTD, BB for real
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    OZONE said:

Lemmings unite.

The Art of the Excuse
    I see what you did there.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

When the fuck did so many of you care about speeches?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited July 2016
    pawz said:

Quit plagiarism @d2d's terrible memes fucko.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I ain't got time to click on his threads, fucko.

That your so well versed must mean you live a miserable and pathetic life. #amirite

** after the election, will you tell us how much #imwithher paid for your Interwebs trolling services?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

pawz said:

That your so well versed must mean you live a miserable and pathetic life. #amirite

** after the election, will you tell us how much #imwithher paid for your Interwebs trolling services?
    I'm not voting for her.
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

pawz said:

pawz said:

I'm not voting for her.
    ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

#feelmyjohnson
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

He posted a fact.

But ...

I like to downplay stupid shit Republicans do and call Democrats FS right after blasting Democrats for downplaying stupid shit Democrats do while calling Republicans FS. Cause that's what I like to do.
    FIFTH!!1!