Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I find this much less newsworthy. Someone highly influenced by Ronald Reagan kinda used one of his quotes in a speech he wrote without citing it? *Shocking*

Non-story here. Back to Milaniagate.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dnc said:

I find this much less newsworthy. Someone highly influenced by Ronald Reagan kinda used one of his quotes in a speech he wrote without citing it? *Shocking*

Pressing
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Pressing
    Explain how that is pressing
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

dnc said:

Pressing
    Did I insult your boyfriend?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Lemmings unite.

The author of that piece was the speech writer for Jr.

It's amazing how people's perceptions predispose them to perceive information. Trumps wife says something about values and respect and its plagiarism, yet the same people say Obama's lifting of the Mass gov. language is just being inspired by. All the speeches say basically the same effing thing in 10 different ways, and I guarantee they all lift in some way previous efforts. And none of it compares to Biden's actual plagiarism.

And it's just comical how all the Hillary supporters are now worried about ethics and truthfulness

The Art of the Excuse
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lemmings unite.

It's amazing how people's perceptions predispose them to perceive information. Trumps wife says something about values and respect and its plagiarism, yet the same people say Obama's lifting of the Mass gov. language is just being inspired by. All the speeches say basically the same effing thing in 10 different ways, and I guarantee they all lift in some way previous efforts. And none of it compares to Biden's actual plagiarism.

And it's just comical how all the Hillary supporters are now worried about ethics and truthfulness

Holy shit you are a conservative dick sucking lemming.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

Lemmings unite.

The Art of the Denial
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Please be to googling "self-plagiarism."
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Lemmings unite.

Great post, but IMO bias is driving the lemmings. What worries them is the perception of folks who don't share their biases. Those voters are a problem for their girl.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Pressing
    Did I insult your boyfriend?

You're not good at anything
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When the fuck did so many of you care about speeches?
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

He posted a fact.

But ...

You hate facts almost as much as you love cock.
    No, he downplayed a shitty action by a conservative and tried to bash a liberal. I'm not sure on the Biden deal, but if he plagiarized something, then he can fuck off too.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

He posted a fact.

But ...

No, he downplayed a shitty action by a conservative and tried to bash a liberal. I'm not sure on the Biden deal, but if he plagiarized something, then he can fuck off too.
    What was the shitty action? That a conservative used his own lines in a speech he wrote?

Biden did a full on plagerism my shit fucko.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Lemmings unite.

He posted a fact.

But ...

What was the shitty action? That a conservative used his own lines in a speech he wrote?

Biden did a full on plagerism my shit fucko.
    Actually he spoke about Melania
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    FS does not capture the full depth of Hondo FS stupidity.