Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Porter To UW

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2016

Is it sick of me to imagine Fultz hurting his knee this year? That is the only shot we? have to see these dudes play together. Seeing two top five picks leading our team to the heights of the NCAA second round would be a ton of fun. BTW, I never hope for an injury to a kid. Ever! That is unacceptable, but I can imagine right?

Not gonna lie, I already had this same thought. Fultz, Porter, Nowell, Dickerson, Thybulle is a lineup so good even Romar couldn't fuck it up.

But Boobs is right, Fultz is gone either way.

WD*WHA

*did
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Is it sick of me to imagine Fultz hurting his knee this year? That is the only shot we? have to see these dudes play together. Seeing two top five picks leading our team to the heights of the NCAA second round would be a ton of fun. BTW, I never hope for an injury to a kid. Ever! That is unacceptable, but I can imagine right?

Not gonna lie, I already had this same thought. Fultz, Porter, Nowell, Dickerson, Thybulle is a lineup so good enough Romar couldn't fuck it up.

But Boobs is right, Fultz is gone either way.

WD*WHA

*did
    You know why
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Where's the fun in watching good players when Romar's so shitty that he will fuck things up so bad that they lose games repeatedly that they have no reason to lose?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The St. Romar Day Massacre!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol if Bamba and Young join this class we may be able to make a deep nit run.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

I love this bored. A top 5 recruit in the nation just committed to US to play hoops. Yes, Romar sucks and deserves to be fired. Yes, the team will probably underachieve. But I'm going to enjoy watching this dude play. He's probably going to have the best hoops career of any Romar player when it's all said and done (unless Fultz beats him out).

When it comes to Romar I think I'm moving past anger and into acceptance. He's not going anywhere. No one at UW cares enough to push him out. And no one on this bored gives enough of a shit about hoops to rally a movement to push him out (he's no Tawdy). So we're stuck with him. We'll suck either way, but we just got a kid who will be fun to watch. That part's not a bad thing.

THIS
    Doogs felt the same way about Sark in 2012.
    Football =/= bball

HTH
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What I am already looking forward to is Cowherd going off in two years after Fultz and Porter come through and we still do nothing.
    Swaye said:

What I am already looking forward to is Cowherd going off in two years after Fultz and Porter come through and we still do nothing.

If we(!) have back to back top 5 picks and nothing to show for it a lot more than Dunthorpe will notice Romars ineptitude.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I love this bored. A top 5 recruit in the nation just committed to US to play hoops. Yes, Romar sucks and deserves to be fired. Yes, the team will probably underachieve. But I'm going to enjoy watching this dude play. He's probably going to have the best hoops career of any Romar player when it's all said and done (unless Fultz beats him out).

When it comes to Romar I think I'm moving past anger and into acceptance. He's not going anywhere. No one at UW cares enough to push him out. And no one on this bored gives enough of a shit about hoops to rally a movement to push him out (he's no Tawdy). So we're stuck with him. We'll suck either way, but we just got a kid who will be fun to watch. That part's not a bad thing.

THIS
    They liked Sark and thought he was a good coach. Most recognize that Romar is a shit coach, even some who like him.
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

THIS
    They liked Sark and thought he was a good coach. Most recognize that Romar is a shit coach, even some who like him.
    If you have the stomach and can resist the seppuku urges, read comments at uwdp about any bball related article. You're wrong, unfortunately.
    UWDP is a disgrace to the good names of the University of Warshington AND Dogg*Pound

• seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the Dogg Food album, If We All Fuck to Bomb Ass Pussy. Fucking Brilliant.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Caught some of the USA U18 game today. Porter is, ah, pretty fucking good.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

He is going to rape the Metro League this year...can't wait.

Gladstone said:

#RapeCulture
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#RapeCulture
    #triggerwords
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#RapeCulture
    Thanks for the shout out