Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Well that's certainly not surprising.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Porter: [voiceover] Crooked cops. Do they come in any other way? If I'd been just a little dumber, I could have joined the force myself.

Porter: [voiceover] Not many people know what their life's worth is. I do. Seventy grand. That's what they took from me. And that's what I was going to get back.

[after Porter shoots Val in the leg and puts a cigarette in his mouth]
    Porter: You got a light?
    Val Resnick: What?
    Porter: You got a light?
    Val Resnick: No.
    Porter: Then what good are you?
    [Porter shoots Resnick in the face]
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honestly I thought he was gonna go somewhere else. I just figured everything that could go wrong would. This is a big pick up. Looking into the future, one imagines that with Dickerson Timmons and atewe in the post, two of which are upperclassmen, then thybule as a seasoned 2 or 3, 2018 really could be special. Of course though something will go wrong.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2016
    "I made it clear I wanted to be one-and-done if possible and he told me it was an ideal spot to do that. I trust my dad and I trust Coach Romar."

Cool! Now romar can go to the nba draft again next year! Of course, no promises about making it deep into the ncaa tournament. Who cares about that anyway.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I love this bored. A top 5 recruit in the nation just committed to US to play hoops. Yes, Romar sucks and deserves to be fired. Yes, the team will probably underachieve. But I'm going to enjoy watching this dude play. He's probably going to have the best hoops career of any Romar player when it's all said and done (unless Fultz beats him out).

When it comes to Romar I think I'm moving past anger and into acceptance. He's not going anywhere. No one at UW cares enough to push him out. And no one on this bored gives enough of a shit about hoops to rally a movement to push him out (he's no Tawdy). So we're stuck with him. We'll suck either way, but we just got a kid who will be fun to watch. That part's not a bad thing.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I love this bored. A top 5 recruit in the nation just committed to US to play hoops. Yes, Romar sucks and deserves to be fired. Yes, the team will probably underachieve. But I'm going to enjoy watching this dude play. He's probably going to have the best hoops career of any Romar player when it's all said and done (unless Fultz beats him out).

When it comes to Romar I think I'm moving past anger and into acceptance. He's not going anywhere. No one at UW cares enough to push him out. And no one on this bored gives enough of a shit about hoops to rally a movement to push him out (he's no Tawdy). So we're stuck with him. We'll suck either way, but we just got a kid who will be fun to watch. That part's not a bad thing.

THIS
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    can someone please post the bendertwinz.jpg
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

can someone please post the bendertwinz.jpg?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

What's the point of getting a top 5 recruit when the team is still going to suck?

dnc said:

THIS
    Doogs felt the same way about Sark in 2012.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it sick of me to imagine Fultz hurting his knee this year? That is the only shot we? have to see these dudes play together. Seeing two top five picks leading our team to the heights of the NCAA second round would be a ton of fun. BTW, I never hope for an injury to a kid. Ever! That is unacceptable, but I can imagine right?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is it sick of me to imagine Fultz hurting his knee this year? That is the only shot we? have to see these dudes play together. Seeing two top five picks leading our team to the heights of the NCAA second round would be a ton of fun. BTW, I never hope for an injury to a kid. Ever! That is unacceptable, but I can imagine right?

I always hope for a good clean game

Fultz would still LEAVE.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

THIS
    Doogs felt the same way about Sark in 2012.
    Pressing