Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Might as well not even play the elections then

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Two days ago I heard an Associated Press report on the radio that said Hillary led Trump 51%-31%. There is no doubt in my mind they made that number up in order to sway public opinion.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you're wrong 7 times in a row its time to change your model. I'm not a Silver hater. If he is that bright he should be able to adjust. I suspect it will still show Hilary as the favorite but much closer.

Awfully warm for November anyway

Silver has been pretty spot on the last two presedential elections. That's how he became popular. Maybe he fucks up other things...I wouldn't know. I Don't read his shit blog.

Fuck off.
    Picking Obama to win after Bush didn't exactly require advanced metrics. Same thing goes after the Retard National Convention selected a wealthy Mormon to run against him.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

If you're wrong 7 times in a row its time to change your model. I'm not a Silver hater. If he is that bright he should be able to adjust. I suspect it will still show Hilary as the favorite but much closer.

Silver has been pretty spot on the last two presedential elections. That's how he became popular. Maybe he fucks up other things...I wouldn't know. I Don't read his shit blog.

Fuck off.
    Picking Obama to win after Bush didn't exactly require advanced metrics. Same thing goes after the Retard National Convention selected a wealthy Mormon to run against him.
    Quite honestly I don't think it's required after the Retard National Convention chooses a wealthy narcicistic blowhard either.

Two days ago I heard an Associated Press report on the radio that said Hillary led Trump 51%-31%. There is no doubt in my mind they made that number up in order to sway public opinion.

I'm hearing newspapers are in the business of making major news events less interesting. It helps them sell less stories.

JWIH; DT
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,724
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off.
    The things you don't know could fill the Maester library

We are specifically discussing his performance on the last 7 elections Trump has been in.

Get the dick out of your mouth and pay attention boy
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Why don't you just come out and say that Hillary murdered Trump?
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off.
    Quite honestly I don't think it's required after the Retard National Convention chooses a wealthy narcicistic blowhard either.
    The difference is he isn't a soft little pussy with no personality.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off.
    True. He's a soft little pussy with a so fucking irritating personality.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off.
    It's sad watching you press this badly.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off.
    Trump is a whiny bitch, which is why he got a lot of votes.

He's dialed in on America (RIP)
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off.
    Trump is a whiny bitch, which is why he got a lot of votes.

He's dialed in on America (RIP)
    I'm sure you have lots of terrorist friends.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Some of you seem to have forgotten how nasty your she/it candidate is. There are a lot of people who can't stand that woman and will never vote for her.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Some of you seem to have forgotten how nasty your she/it candidate is. There are a lot of people who can't stand that woman and will never vote for her.

No one is voting for her. That's why the analytics are so strong in her favor

It now makes sense why you were a total failure at real estate.
    Swaye's Wigwam

It now makes sense why you were a total failure at real estate.
    Sure.gif
    PurpleJ said:

Ball bag sounds like a secure, confident person who is really successful in life.

I am. Thank you for the compliment.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump clearly wins the old, dumb, white vote.

Among white men, Trump holds a healthy advantage of 56 percent to 25 percent, but among white women, Clinton leads 42 percent to 39 percent. Clinton earned the support of 91 percent of black voters participating in the survey, while Trump took just 1 percent. Among Hispanic voters, Clinton prevails over Trump 50 percent to 33 percent.
    Clinton leads among those holding a college degree, 47 percent to 37 percent, while Trump leads among those who do not, 43 percent to 37 percent. While the former secretary of state holds double-digit advantages among registered voters between the ages of 18 to 34 (48 percent to 23 percent) and 35 to 49 (47 percent to 37 percent), Trump is out in front with voters between the ages of 50 and 64 (45 percent to 39 percent) and those older than 65 (51 percent to 35 percent).