Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump's campaign money

124»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

There's no way Trump is going to win the Republican nomination... Just look at these numbers and graphs!!

Oops

Minorities vote in the general election.

HTH
    And they hate Hillary for giving jobs to terrorists
    Can't wait for the exit polls that show Trump getting less than 20% of the Latino vote and less than 10% of the black vote, just so you can be wrong.
    It's going to be a long wait. Its the white vote that matters anyway. Get the whites and the evangelicals out and the GOP wins. They haven't done well with the Blicks since Reagan. Who was also a racist as I recall

Tired old race card. Needs to be put down so it means something again someday
    It's not the race card, it's the reality of shifting demographics in America.

Did you forget the last 2 elections already?

#FreshBowl
    We are talking about the next election. Assigning political views based on race is dare I say it, the definition of racism
    It's not racist if that's how the voting plays out, it's a fact.

I'm not assigning views, I'm stating trends.
    Good thing this election is all about past trends. Or not.

If that is how the voting plays out that is true, If not you're not better than folks who call Blacks who vote GOP a Tom.

There is nothing in being Hispanic or Black that makes one vote for some corrupt cunt
    You're the one passing judgement on people for how they vote, not me.

I'm just telling you how people tend to vote based on data, not assigning value to it based on some politicized label. You have a problem with it, take it up with them. I'm just the fucking messenger.
    Link?

The entire race based theory is put forth by Hillary voters here. Who appear to be getting a bit salty.

The Trump voters are white trash is wholly owned by Hillary voters.

I happen to believe people of all faiths and colors don't want a corrupt cunt fucking up this country more. Jobs jobs jobs make all the bull shit Hillary wants to run on irrelevant.

Trumps a racist !!!!1111ONE!!!!

Sad

Intelligent Sanders voters are on the Trump train now. APAG may save you a seat
    So it's Hilary's fault that minorities won't vote for a blatant racist?

Got it.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

There's no way Trump is going to win the Republican nomination... Just look at these numbers and graphs!!

Oops

HTH
    Can't wait for the exit polls that show Trump getting less than 20% of the Latino vote and less than 10% of the black vote, just so you can be wrong.
    It's going to be a long wait. Its the white vote that matters anyway. Get the whites and the evangelicals out and the GOP wins. They haven't done well with the Blicks since Reagan. Who was also a racist as I recall

#FreshBowl
    We are talking about the next election. Assigning political views based on race is dare I say it, the definition of racism

If that is how the voting plays out that is true, If not you're not better than folks who call Blacks who vote GOP a Tom.

There is nothing in being Hispanic or Black that makes one vote for some corrupt cunt

I'm just telling you how people tend to vote based on data, not assigning value to it based on some politicized label. You have a problem with it, take it up with them. I'm just the fucking messenger.
    Link?

The entire race based theory is put forth by Hillary voters here. Who appear to be getting a bit salty.

I happen to believe people of all faiths and colors don't want a corrupt cunt fucking up this country more. Jobs jobs jobs make all the bull shit Hillary wants to run on irrelevant.

Sad

And intelligent Bernie voters are voting for Gary Johnson.

HTH
    This one never gets old. Talk about polar opposite beliefs.

Also LOL at intelligent Bernie supporters. Too stupid to realize they would be voting for the near antithesis of their savior.

Go M's!

Hardly. They have more in common than not.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Link?

Sad

HTH

Also LOL at intelligent Bernie supporters. Too stupid to realize they would be voting for the near antithesis of their savior.

Go M's!

Pressing. Badly.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Link?

Sad

HTH

Go M's!

Pressing. Badly.
    huh?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll need Hondo's opinion before we can continue.
    PurpleJ said:

I'll wait...
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

Racist voters vote for Trump. Those subject to racism vote for Hillary.

HTH
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Racist voters vote for Trump. Those subject to racism vote for Hillary.

HTH
    Fucking el oh el
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That didn't take very long.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

That didn't take very long.

Continue.