Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But how is Trump screwed in November?

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

These poll numbers, especially before anything meaningful are fucking useless. First we were told Trump would top out at 30% in the primaries. Then we were told once candidate ______ and ________ drop out, all their votes will go to Cruz and kasich. Then we were told don't vote Trump because he can't beat Hillary (yet Cruz and Kasich could?).

The media will say shit to make you apathetic and believe there's no point in voting. Plus there are strategies these pollsters take to get more of the results they want. They are pros at asking leading questions to which the answers aren't truly indicative of the person's thoughts. The election's over, we might as well go home.

I personally think Trump will put PA back in play, win FL, possibly MI and at the very least force the Clintons to spent precious resources in NY and NJ when doing so can really put a wrench in their campaining plans.

Not sure who's going to win but anyone blowing their load at this point is FS.

You should find a new news source.

Not to mention Hillary has done nothing and gotten little press except for the email shit storm. And she's still leading.

I don't want Hillary as our president. But you gotta be fucktarded if you think Trump has a chance. Hillary is waiting until the Trump convention confirmation before she spends her time or money.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

All you Hillary voters who are voting for Gary's Johnson (allegedly) *cough* are helpng Trump and I for one thank you

Nothing quite as stupid as throwing your vote away. White trash move IMO

Trump can't win.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

These poll numbers, especially before anything meaningful are fucking useless. First we were told Trump would top out at 30% in the primaries. Then we were told once candidate ______ and ________ drop out, all their votes will go to Cruz and kasich. Then we were told don't vote Trump because he can't beat Hillary (yet Cruz and Kasich could?).

The media will say shit to make you apathetic and believe there's no point in voting. Plus there are strategies these pollsters take to get more of the results they want. They are pros at asking leading questions to which the answers aren't truly indicative of the person's thoughts. The election's over, we might as well go home.

I personally think Trump will put PA back in play, win FL, possibly MI and at the very least force the Clintons to spent precious resources in NY and NJ when doing so can really put a wrench in their campaining plans.

Florida has minorities.

Hope this helps.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Disagree.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Trump is not going to win. Anyone who thinks he will is delusional.

Take all the screenshots you need.

Bump.Trumped

Did we win? bump

We?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not you, Citizens.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,383
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread is gold.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I don't want Hillary as our president. But you gotta be fucktarded if you think Trump has a chance. Hillary is waiting until the Trump convention confirmation before she spends her time or money.
    Stupid cunt

2001400ex said:

Stupid cunt
    I was half right.