Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jamon Jones sells the couch

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016

Baseman said:

Serious question: who ?

Walk-on WR, 6'3" and 220 lbs, so not like the midgets Pease loved. Some here (including myself) thought he had the athleticism that he could eventually contribute at UW.

He did not.

We were wrong.
    WR's that are 6'3" 220+ aren't a walk on unless they suck. If they have any ability at all WSU, Colorado, etc snatch them up.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Had no idea who he was until this thread
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Walk-on WR, 6'3" and 220 lbs, so not like the midgets Pease loved. Some here (including myself) thought he had the athleticism that he could eventually contribute at UW.

He did not.

We were wrong.
    WR's that are 6'3" 220+ aren't a walk on unless they suck. If they have any ability at all WSU, Colorado, etc snatch them up.
    He played QB at Bethel HS and was recruited to UW as an athlete they thought they could convert into a WR. He had no experience at WR until UW.

Now, the real question, how sad is it that I know all this shit?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

He did not.

We were wrong.
    He played QB at Bethel HS and was recruited to UW as an athlete they thought they could convert into a WR. He had no experience at WR until UW.

I suppose we've? answered your name's implicit question.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

He did not.

We were wrong.
    Why do you know this?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

I want to thank Derek Johnson, Race Bannon and kim grinolds for helping me find my way to hardcore husky. After serious soul searching I've decided to move into the car that's been rusting the past 4 years in Swaye's front yard.

OK!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

I want to thank Derek Johnson, Race Bannon and kim grinolds for helping me find my way to hardcore husky. After serious soul searching I've decided to move into the car that's been rusting the past 4 years in Swaye's front yard.

He's only letting it rust so that it can match his skin tone.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

Awesome Passion! I'm so happy for you !(retweet)

Observation: kim grinolds (lowercase) please explain. Thanks!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

He did not.

We were wrong.

Just shows us you've beat off in your mom's basement in the last month.