Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Rutgers runs that Rich Rod Hokey U of A Spread now as well.

This should end well.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 915
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I like my DAWGS in this one
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Didn't read the article. Was it Holtschlaugen?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Where's the coldest beer in New Jersey?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Kohlhausen graduated and will never have to pay for a drink in Ft Worth again ...

Correct answer is that I'm going to Rutgers so that I can also get my ass kicked and overnight tailgate at Bethpage Black
  • RUfanRUfan Member Posts: 24
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Where's the coldest beer in New Jersey?

Scarlet Knight Rock Ice
    Tequilla said:

Kohlhausen graduated and will never have to pay for a drink in Ft Worth again ...

Correct answer is that I'm going to Rutgers so that I can also get my ass kicked and overnight tailgate at Bethpage Black

Come out and I will get on Bethpage Black. Need to fudge your Card and tell them you are a 12 Handicap.
    RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

Come out and I will get on Bethpage Black. Need to fudge your Card and tell them you are a 12 Handicap.
    I'm an 11 handicap ... although I'm looking forward to the overnight tailgating aspect

Have any good tips for getting on there? Do all midweek tee times get booked prior to out of state reservation availability? Is the beer the coldest in town? Do they pour their single shots of liquor like a double?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

Can you bring a rickshaw, or do you have to use a golf cart?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

Can you bring a rickshaw, or do you have to use a golf cart?
    Post of the day.
    Tequilla said:

RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

I'm an 11 handicap ... although I'm looking forward to the overnight tailgating aspect

Have any good tips for getting on there? Do all midweek tee times get booked prior to out of state reservation availability? Is the beer the coldest in town? Do they pour their single shots of liquor like a double?
    There is a big sign on the 1st tee box at Bethpage Black that you must be a 12 handicap to play this course. If you are 11 you are fine. Plenty of good bars in Melville and Bethpage. Hit Gossip over on Route 110. Double shots are the norm. Good eye candy over at the bars in Farmingdale near the University.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We aren't into brochures here. We prefer test drives.
    RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

RUfan said:

Tequilla said:

There is a big sign on the 1st tee box at Bethpage Black that you must be a 12 handicap to play this course. If you are 11 you are fine. Plenty of good bars in Melville and Bethpage. Hit Gossip over on Route 110. Double shots are the norm. Good eye candy over at the bars in Farmingdale near the University.
    So what you are saying is that you should fudge the handicap a bit in advance to ensure getting on ... for example, don't post any shit scores leading up to playing there that would kick off any of your good scores
    And BTW the 12 is good info to know ... I know St Andrews requires proof of a 15 but that's not hard to get to
    Tequilla said:

And BTW the 12 is good info to know ... I know St Andrews requires proof of a 15 but that's not hard to get to

Just hit it straight off the 1st Tee on Black and the starter won't bother you at all.