Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fupdate: Emmert finally DROPPED THE FUCKING HAMMER

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

1. I suspect half of Bellevue's roster has been contacted about transferring with some booster clubs offering free team summer camps.

2. Butch is taking on the Teachers union and their shitty one year at will contract

gooluk

Butch aint a teacher, never has been. Only one of their FB staff was a BHS staff member last year. Football is a separate operation.
    Butch signed a contract collectively bargained by the teachers union on his behalf.
    Thats not true at all. Coaching salary is seperate than the teaching salary.
    Very separate because he is not a teacher.
    Huh....learn something new everyday.
    You mean like how to embed tweets? ;)
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like how there was a meeting of the school board and nobody talked about education.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FUCK. One thing to be 5.3'ed by Coke, but by Boobs is so so shameful

I started the 53 seconds thing.

Bitch.
    Chinspirational
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

1. I suspect half of Bellevue's roster has been contacted about transferring with some booster clubs offering free team summer camps.

2. Butch is taking on the Teachers union and their shitty one year at will contract

gooluk

Butch aint a teacher, never has been. Only one of their FB staff was a BHS staff member last year. Football is a separate operation.
    Butch signed a contract collectively bargained by the teachers union on his behalf.
    But how are teachers unions worse than ISIS?
    He signed the contract, fulfilled it, got paid, it ended.

There is no contract.

Bellevue is free to pursue any coach it wishes to, for whatever educational mission the school bored chooses. When they do, that coach will sign a one year contract knowing there is a post season ban.

Keep an eye on Bellevue transfers out and evaporation of new transfers in.