Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2016
    Shhhhhh..... Only the Cougs have AD cost overruns in Washington.

Edit to add: Women's Golf Natties aren't free.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    apparently they're forecasting 2018 being special
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    so is this just Jen sandbagging her numbers before she takes over the job? a puff piece to show how financially they're Owen12 and getting to mediocrity is an achievement?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    bbbut... I don't understand... We distribute every ticket for every game. How can we possibly run deficits?

Perhaps we should float long term bonds to increase operating revenue?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Perhaps we should turn Hec Ed into a greenhouse

#BringBackOurVenoy
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It is hard to believe that a business plan of losing for 15 years while scheduling warmed over shit for non conference games played at 11 in the morning in a Japanese vomit inducing advertising ring of hell stadium could lose money.

We don't win anymore. We need to make Husky Football great again. I'm going to build a champion here and Oregon is going to pay for it!

/Thread
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It is hard to believe that a business plan of losing for 15 years while scheduling warmed over shit for non conference games played at 11 in the morning in a Japanese vomit inducing advertising ring of hell stadium could lose money.

We don't win anymore. We need to make Husky Football great again. I'm going to build a champion here and Oregon is going to pay for it!

If only we had noticed the Marinerization a dozen years ago.
    At least the Mariners play legit teams and aren't scheduling the Aqua Sox
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

At least the Huskies play USC, what do you say about THAT!

Until this season, the Mariners WERE the Aqua Sox.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

At least the Huskies play USC, what do you say about THAT!
    Not every year, because commissioner women's tenis let in some WAC teams
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wait, are you saying the season isn't over?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Holy...fucking...shit. The first acknowledgement out of you ever that something from Seattle may not suck.

*full disclosure* I was on twitter in April making fun of all the Mooriners like Softy. I hope I have to apologize for that.
  • section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

They definitely would have it were an option though.

Wait, are you saying the season isn't over?
    No. They're the Rainiers now.

The season is over.