Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Cisco Show

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The real Hilltop doesn't start at 6th, J. Google Maps is wrong. Any real Tacoma boy who bought the drugs that fueled the crime spree on the Hilltop from the late 80's through the 90's knows the hard shit happened from 11th south, or at least 9th. Nobody ever lit up the Hob Nob or Pinch's Deli. Fircrest is nice though. #TacTownPrivileged

The 80's/90's in Tacoma were nothing compared to the 70's. The mob controlled everything in T-Town then, including the cops. If you didn't pay your protection money, Sheriff George Janovich and his boys burnt your place to the ground.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    T Town superiority thread
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

One of many.
    Founders Club

Fuckin' A Bro! And we haven't even mentioned the pulp mill aroma, the dead animal rendering plant aroma, or the arsenic belching from the Asarco plant smokestack poisoning the soils throughout the region. And Ivan! What about Ivan? The most famous Tacoman of the 70s and 80s. Tacoma had it all back in the day! What a place to grow up in and brag about!

Don't forget home to the venerable T. Bundy during his formative years
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

#TuscTownTuff
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

The real Hilltop doesn't start at 6th, J. Google Maps is wrong. Any real Tacoma boy who bought the drugs that fueled the crime spree on the Hilltop from the late 80's through the 90's knows the hard shit happened from 11th south, or at least 9th. Nobody ever lit up the Hob Nob or Pinch's Deli. Fircrest is nice though. #TacTownPrivileged

The 80's/90's in Tacoma were nothing compared to the 70's. The mob controlled everything in T-Town then, including the cops. If you didn't pay your protection money, Sheriff George Janovich and his boys burnt your place to the ground.
    True story... . Janovich's granddaughter blew me at the boatlaunch at Mineral Lake. BOOM! I win this thread.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

Baseman said:

True story... . Janovich's granddaughter blew me at the boatlaunch at Mineral Lake. BOOM! I win this thread.
    Pictures or you lose the thread.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

I don't think cameras had been invented yet.
    We didn't have cameras in Lewis County then. We used charcoal and the blood of flatlanders to render our drawings.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

No implied sex acts....or real sex acts...

Fuckin' A Bro! And we haven't even mentioned the pulp mill aroma, the dead animal rendering plant aroma, or the arsenic belching from the Asarco plant smokestack poisoning the soils throughout the region. And Ivan! What about Ivan? The most famous Tacoman of the 70s and 80s. Tacoma had it all back in the day! What a place to grow up in and brag about!

Don't forget home to the venerable T. Bundy during his formative years
    Fuckin A right. Bundys first victim was an 8 year old,Tacoma girl.
    koopdog said:

Baseman said:

cool story Bruh.

Let's see who the true Tacomans are. Name this famous Tacoman. The winner gets an all expenses paid steelhead fishing weekend with @puppylove_sugarsteel and @Fire_Marshall_Bill courtesy of @steelheader2

Founders Club
    Baseman said:

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

cool story Bruh.

Let's see who the true Tacomans are. Name this famous Tacoman. The winner gets an all expenses paid steelhead fishing weekend with @puppylove_sugarsteel and @Fire_Marshall_Bill courtesy of @steelheader2

Race?

Baseman said:

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

cool story Bruh.

Race?
    Great guess but no.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You lying fuck J. You live in Dash Point.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ted Bundy was born in Tacoma
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Ted Bundy was born in Tacoma

No he wasn't. He moved here when he was young