Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Cisco Show

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
@theciscoshow

Guess you pussed out last time. Come at me bitch. 7-11 on S Tacoma Way and 6th ave in hilltop. Be there at 2 am tomorrow wearing all black.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

@theciscoshow

Guess you pussed out last time. Come at me bitch. 7-11 on S Tacoma Way and 6th ave in hilltop. Be there at 2 am tomorrow wearing all black.

J you lying sack of shit. Any real T-Towner knows there's no 7-11 on South Tacoma and 6th.
    #FircrestFag
    #FauxFullofShit
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

@theciscoshow

J you lying sack of shit. Any real T-Towner knows there's no 7-11 on South Tacoma and 6th. And SouthTac Way ain't on da hill
    #FircrestFag
    #FauxFullofShit
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And @PurpleJ I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

@theciscoshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pRmJ5_eTUY
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

@theciscoshow

J you lying sack of shit. Any real T-Towner knows there's no 7-11 on South Tacoma and 6th.
    #FircrestFag
    #FauxFullofShit
    Use a bit of critical thinking skills for me one time.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The real Hilltop doesn't start at 6th, J. Google Maps is wrong. Any real Tacoma boy who bought the drugs that fueled the crime spree on the Hilltop from the late 80's through the 90's knows the hard shit happened from 11th south, or at least 9th. Nobody ever lit up the Hob Nob or Pinch's Deli. Fircrest is nice though. #TacTownPrivileged
    Swaye's Wigwam

The real Hilltop doesn't start at 6th, J. Google Maps is wrong. Any real Tacoma boy who bought the drugs that fueled the crime spree on the Hilltop from the late 80's through the 90's knows the hard shit happened from 11th south, or at least 9th. Nobody ever lit up the Hob Nob or Pinch's Deli. Fircrest is nice though. #TacTownPrivileged

Yeah and S Tacoma Way never crosses 6th either.

WOOOOOOOSH
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Hob Nob was actually my 2nd job I ever had back in high school. Used to whip up biscuits and gravy with a former hilltop crip. #freepub #bestbreakfastintown #hidamone
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2016
    PurpleJ said:

The Hob Nob was actually my 2nd job I ever had back in high school. Used to whip up biscuits and gravy with a former hilltop crip. #freepub #bestbreakfastintown #hidamone

Shakabrah was better. Come at me bro.
    PurpleJ said:

Neither do tough talking white boys from North Tacoma or Fircrest.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Yeah they do

PurpleJ said:

Yeah they do
    Double Woooooosh!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,716
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Quit lying J. You live in Dash Point.
    edited June 2016
    Federal Way? Say it ain't so.
    PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

@theciscoshow

#FircrestFag
    #FauxFullofShit
    Use a bit of critical thinking skills for me one time.
    Ive heard of those but don't think they're too popular in our area.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Quit lying J. You live in Tuscaloosa.