Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jen's # 1 Priority

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Texas A&M hired Wood for a reason. It wasnt to be mediocre. There's a reason they didnt hire Cowhen. You guys starting to see how this whole thing works? Pup loves dowsing you ignorant fucks with reality.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
    Teehee dnc. I really thought you were coming around. Now youre back bottomfeeding with baabs. Get on pupwagon or be left behind.
    He's been firmly on the SEC bandwagon for a while.
    The funny thing is I probably hate the SEC more than anyone here.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

"I think the biggest thing now is that the gameday experience and the focus on improving it here is all about our fans and getting the fans here. The more fans we have in the stadium, the better experience they have... We have a great new director of ticket sales; we’ve got an unbelievable outbound sales team; we’ve got a retention team now in place. … So there’s all kinds of other things at play that you can do to make things more creative, but ultimately it’s a full stadium that gives fans and our student-athletes what they deserve."

Not one word about winning. Pup?

That is not what she said at all....I hate the Jen Cohen hire but here are quotes from the press conference verbatim.

Talking about Romar..."I am convinced right now that he is the best guy to try and lead us through." That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement to me..."right now."

“All of our coaches feel the pressure to win all the time,” Cohen said Tuesday during a radio interview with KJR’s Dave Mahler.

"Washington has every it needs to be successful at a high level in basketball,” she said. “This is a great basketball town. We got great local talent. We’ve had incredible guys that have come through this program and graduated and gone on and had successful careers.
    We expect to be in the postseason and we expect to be competing for championships.”

We both know what our expectations, which is we got to improve. And we expect to be in the postseason and we expect to be competing for championships. He’s done it before and my goal and what my responsibility – you asked what an AD do? – our biggest job is to get in there and roll up our sleeves and do everything we can for all of our programs so that they can be successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJbnd-yKWY

22 minute mark "The gameday experience is the top priority for us."
    25:50 "I think the biggest thing now is..."

You were saying?
    One of us should have been there in the front row with a HH shirt screaming "TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!"
    You can say Jen Cohen would be a bad AD but you cant say she's a fat cunt that blew Sark.
    I hear fat chicks give great head because they have to make up for being fat. I wouldn't know. #NoFatChicks #bodyshaming I like dudes. Big hairy dudes.
    Crisped.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Would be wise dnc. I thought you had a good head on your shoulders. #believeinpete. Briles will look like a failure compared to what Pete builds at Washington. Pete will get to and win a big bowl. Oh, prolly the playoff too..

But we should fire Petey after 2 years for getting to bowl games. Did Pete go 4-8? Am I missing something?

DGD
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,052
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Passion said:

Nope. No mention of winning. It was all about how our coaches are "the best in the nation because they care about the student athlete and they are good people."

Apparently the new motto is: "We are nice and care about people. Fuck winning."

Does this mean you're not going to vote for Hillary?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Would be wise dnc. I thought you had a good head on your shoulders. #believeinpete. Briles will look like a failure compared to what Pete builds at Washington. Pete will get to and win a big bowl. Oh, prolly the playoff too..

But we should fire Petey after 2 years for getting to bowl games. Did Pete go 4-8? Am I missing something?

Appear in crap bowls.

Nothing else has mattered since Lambright.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pay top dollar. Appear in crap bowls. Sign a lifetime extension.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete should have been gone this year, solely because a REAL elite coach was available. Should have backed up the Brinks for Chip. Pete aint gonna make it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    Founders Club

Appear in crap bowls.

And what about Sark's miracle run to the Holiday Bowl championship?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

No, but real DAWGS like you and me would have been fine with 4 wins because of what he inherited from Sark. We had Miley at QB! It was a miracle Petey won 8 and I attribute it all to his coaching. Top 3 coach in the country. I would put him right up there with Lambo for best coach in the program's history. When will these buttsniffers learn and stop getting upset over his two minute offense? Billy and Steel2 get it, but most here don't.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but Billy wouldn't have been okay with four wins.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

"I think the biggest thing now is that the gameday experience and the focus on improving it here is all about our fans and getting the fans here. The more fans we have in the stadium, the better experience they have... We have a great new director of ticket sales; we’ve got an unbelievable outbound sales team; we’ve got a retention team now in place. … So there’s all kinds of other things at play that you can do to make things more creative, but ultimately it’s a full stadium that gives fans and our student-athletes what they deserve."

That is not what she said at all....I hate the Jen Cohen hire but here are quotes from the press conference verbatim.

Talking about Romar..."I am convinced right now that he is the best guy to try and lead us through." That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement to me..."right now."

“All of our coaches feel the pressure to win all the time,” Cohen said Tuesday during a radio interview with KJR’s Dave Mahler.

"Washington has every it needs to be successful at a high level in basketball,” she said. “This is a great basketball town. We got great local talent. We’ve had incredible guys that have come through this program and graduated and gone on and had successful careers.
    We expect to be in the postseason and we expect to be competing for championships.”

We both know what our expectations, which is we got to improve. And we expect to be in the postseason and we expect to be competing for championships. He’s done it before and my goal and what my responsibility – you asked what an AD do? – our biggest job is to get in there and roll up our sleeves and do everything we can for all of our programs so that they can be successful.

You were saying?
    One of us should have been there in the front row with a HH shirt screaming "TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!"
    You can say Jen Cohen would be a bad AD but you cant say she's a fat cunt that blew Sark.
    I hear fat chicks give great head because they have to make up for being fat. I wouldn't know. #NoFatChicks #bodyshaming
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

You were saying?
    I hear fat chicks give great head because they have to make up for being fat. I wouldn't know. #NoFatChicks #bodyshaming
    Before you die, you really should sample a couple fat chicks. I wouldn't recommend a steady diet of their fancy feast - but the big girls put forth some more energy and creativity than the dimes. Hot chicks know they are hot and can get laid whenever they want. Fat girls have to seize the moment.

#freakyshit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    My guess is Jen is now a fat chick but still pictures herself as a thinner hot chick.

#notfreakyshit
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @DanaAltman and @ArtBriles aren't walking through that door.

#MediocrityOnMontlake will continue until further notice.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Appear in crap bowls.

And what about Sark's miracle run to the Holiday Bowl championship?

What about it?

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

My guess is Jen is now a fat chick but still pictures herself as a thinner hot chick.

#notfreakyshit

Any old pics of Jen around? I'm betting she was once thin and reasonably hot. At least a 7.5.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

#notfreakyshit

Any old pics of Jen around? I'm betting she was once thin and reasonably hot. At least a 7.5.
    I could see that

Maybe 15 years and 75 lbs ago

That ship has sailed.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

You were saying?
    Cohen:

“Second, we’re going to inspire championship culture that fuels winning teams. I never forget the fact that I love to win, and I think everybody here feels the same way. That starts with attitude and effort and a culture that brings great programs that are trying to achieve excellence at the highest level, just like our university, so winning in all of our programs is a priority for us, believe you me."
    If everyone in the athletic department feels the same way and knows what it takes then why has it been a fucking disaster over there for 20 years? How can she know what a great program is all about?
    She's only been there 18 years. Starting to see the damage those two years caused?

Turnarounds take time. Let her sell out the stadium and balance the budget this season with Fat little cheerleaders like she has planned... then you'll see.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

You were saying?
    Cohen:

“Second, we’re going to inspire championship culture that fuels winning teams. I never forget the fact that I love to win, and I think everybody here feels the same way. That starts with attitude and effort and a culture that brings great programs that are trying to achieve excellence at the highest level, just like our university, so winning in all of our programs is a priority for us, believe you me."
    If everyone in the athletic department feels the same way and knows what it takes then why has it been a fucking disaster over there for 20 years? How can she know what a great program is all about?
    #rehetoricalquestion .. answer = she doesn't know
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Baseman said:

You were saying?
    Cohen:

Don't forget they fired the ass of that one championship coach too. Romar lifetime contract, Sark lifetime if not for Pat Haden (praise Allah).....yeah Jen, everyone in the AD is really fucking committed to winning.