Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Querey for the bored

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016

He may not be 10 for 10 cattle futures perfect (with 'lost' subpoenaed brokerage and exchange records) but he is 511/515 which ain't TOO bad.

Why do you only like Trump's 4 bankruptcies? Why do you hate his other failed businesses?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-20160314
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Other than Whitewater, can you point to a single business success of your politibabe?

Other than Whitewater, can you point to a single business success of your politibabe?

Tell me what business success means in the government world. Hopefully you realize running a government is different than a business.

And Hillary is a terrible candidate too.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I like it when other posters prove my point for me.

I'm hearing that letting an embassy get over run and having the ambassador's dead body sodomized and dragged through the streets is something that at this time, makes no difference.

But using legal strategery to run a business is a REAL issue.

Not that anyone here is actually voting for Hillary. I wouldn't admit it either

We get it. Trump is slightly less evil than Hillary.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So, you'll be voting for Trump then?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Tell me what business success means in the government world. Hopefully you realize running a government is different than a business.

And Hillary is a terrible candidate too.
    Agree.

Later guys

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Hot takes galore

Even the great Rapist Bannon doesnt have it in him to articulate an actual pro Trump argument. The only REAL pro Trump argument is President Hillary Rodham Clinton. Which is as fucking convincing as an argument gets. It's why I haven't gone all in on Johnson. But when that's all you've got, the election really is a fucking dreckfest.
    I'm hearing blowing it all up and starting from $cratch is liberating though.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm hearing that letting an embassy get over run and having the ambassador's dead body sodomized and dragged through the streets is something that at this time, makes no difference.

Great Sark > Ty argument as always.
    You have two to choose from. Unlike pool boy

Go ahead and admit - you're voting for Hillary
    Felons can't vote.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I won this bored for Trump months ago. The weak shit hondo stuff that boobs is reduced to is not worthy of my attention.

Winners win. Doogs hate winners. Water is wet

And winners file for bankruptcy too?
    If I start 400 businesses and 4 go bankrupt, I'd be happy with a 99% success rate. That's a mere 79 percentage points higher than the national average.
    Thanks you for the rousing example and understanding of how probability and leverage make the point.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I won this bored for Trump months ago. The weak shit hondo stuff that boobs is reduced to is not worthy of my attention.

No. A really smart business man will keep pouring money into losing ventures and keep accumulating more debt he can't repay.

There's a reason Bankruptcy is enshrined in our U.S. Constitution, scholars, and many of our infamous founding fathers availed themselves of it from time to time when ships sank, crops failed, markets shifted and workshops burned. Misfortune and happenstance come with risk. Show me a bank that won't do business with Trump. That's all that matters.
    edited May 2016

you're arguing a great leader would ride a sinking ship, on an irreversible course, to the bottom of the sea?

THIS.

The humanities and social science majors on these threads need to STFU. Normally good poasters are pooling their ignorance and destroying their credibility with the morality shit. I know more about Bankruptcy than all you dumb-fucks put together, and no, I've never filed a "BK." When a store closes it liquidates. Everybody gets that and nobody complains. When that store owes a bunch of $ to creditors, they have to be ranked and paid proportionally, or not at all, depending on their rights and how protected they are. Courts sort it out via bankruptcy.

What's missing are the failures of due diligence and sloppy security creditors take when lending other peoples' money. Nobody bitches about the bad investments banks or rich guys sitting on their ass earning interest make.

There's way more than two sides to these stories, so do yourselves a collective favor and circle jerk over something else.

No. Trump's not even evil. Just myopic and simple.

No. A really smart business man will keep pouring money into losing ventures and keep accumulating more debt he can't repay.

There's a reason Bankruptcy is enshrined in our U.S. Constitution, scholars, and many of our infamous founding fathers availed themselves of it from time to time when ships sank, crops failed, markets shifted and workshops burned. Misfortune and happenstance come with risk. Show me a bank that won't do business with Trump. That's all that matters.
    You sound like a Sark apologist.
    2001400ex said:

I love watching you try, Hondo.

No. Trump's not even evil. Just myopic and simple.
    Both candidates are fucked up. Nice gurgling on Trump.

2001400ex said:

I love watching you try, Hondo.
    It's hard.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016
    The choice falls into two bags.

Hillary - A bag filled with a week old pile of dog shit.

Trump - Mystery bag, could be a fresh runny pile of dog shit, or $500.

Most people will either take the mystery bag or not vote. The majority of people won't knowingly vote for a guaranteed pile of dog shit.

#Election2016
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poor little Hondo. Small hands too I'm hearing

The choice falls into two bags.

Hillary - A bag filled with a week old pile of dog shit.

Trump - Mystery bag, could be a fresh runny pile of dog shit, or $500.

Most people will either take the mystery bag or not vote. The majority of people won't knowingly vote for a guaranteed pile of dog shit.

#Election2016

Trump is a guaranteed pile of dog shit too.

HTH