Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserved owned

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Hey bill. Take a fucking Nitric Acid bath.

You seem upset J.
    Smoke a dick.
    more tough talk from a tactown basement

My house doesn't have a basement. Lucky for me I have a foot of room in between walls to replace the insulation with the corpses my enemies. I have to conduct ritual sacrifice in the shed out back. Mom says it's cool as long as I clean up after myself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

August money grab should include an unban Harv option.

Derek already set his bail at $2500 and it was met. #freeharv
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A better question is why did Double-chin Patron try to run him off....?

And Hudson et al...?

I have a friend whose younger brother played at UW under Sark. He said the OL would cut and argue over who got to go against Tupou and Finau in one on one's. I was shocked to see him ever do anything on the field.
    Pete teaches technique. The whole team had to learn how to play football again. And you wonder why dipshits like J, Race, Base, turd, nacho criticize Pete for going 7-6 his 2nd year. He said it will take 2 years to implement his system...he was right. Sark was an absolute disaster as a head coach. Yet the aforementioned still suckle on his teets. Its comedy, I enjoy the senseless and ignorant banter. Go getem guys. (For steel2...the groomers at sun valley)
    Picsof Jen C ohen's dloppyb tits please2!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

All I'm asking for is consistency. I watched Harv get banned from a distance, just for telling the truth and being a cunt about it. I do that here every day. Then there's AZDuck, which again, was a bullshit banning. And HNMT, who was obviously going through some personal shit and I didn't like how that was handled. Shit, he tried to ban @QuornDawg but I told him to fuck off.

I like DJ, but I do not understand why he is trigger happy with certain posters and I do not understand why he stands up ("lol") for that racist piece of shit puppy love. Seems to me that the only offense shared in common by the banned users is they refuse to suck Derek's dick and apologize up and down when they get a reprimand.

I never banned anyone on dawgboard.

Do you want to answer his emails?

Didn't think so
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

And Hudson et al...?

I have a friend whose younger brother played at UW under Sark. He said the OL would cut and argue over who got to go against Tupou and Finau in one on one's. I was shocked to see him ever do anything on the field.
    Pete teaches technique. The whole team had to learn how to play football again. And you wonder why dipshits like J, Race, Base, turd, nacho criticize Pete for going 7-6 his 2nd year. He said it will take 2 years to implement his system...he was right. Sark was an absolute disaster as a head coach. Yet the aforementioned still suckle on his teets. Its comedy, I enjoy the senseless and ignorant banter. Go getem guys. (For steel2...the groomers at sun valley)
    TommySQC said:

And Hudson et al...?

Tierbs hsot boobs.
  • Options
    IMO, it's more fun having the #FreeHarv movement than having Harv here.

FREE HARVEY ROAD
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Hey bill. Take a fucking Nitric Acid bath.

You seem upset J.
    Smoke a dick.
    more tough talk from a tactown basement

My house doesn't have a basement. Lucky for me I have a foot of room in between walls to replace the insulation with the corpses my enemies. I have to conduct ritual sacrifice in the shed out back. Mom says it's cool as long as I clean up after myself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18
  • Options
    ArtBrilesArtBriles Member Posts: 167
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016
    Your all a bunch of losers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

I don't have lots to say with this thread but to call me trigger happy is ridiculous. The few people I've banned I've usually given numerous warnings to the point of almost pleading with them in PMs that they were giving me no alternative.

The Quorndawg banning was a case where I lost my temper and soon after I apologized to him privately and publicly and brought him back. That's the only time I can think of where I didn't follow procedure.

There was a case with ChrisVashon roughly 18 months ago when I was receiving threats and I put a filter on to identify a certain poster's attempts at registering under different handles. But unfortunately it ended up automatically banning innocent posters. Vashon was a guy I didn't like but I never wanted him banned. I emailed him asking him to come back but never got a response. That was around the time Grundle was banned for a few hours. He got swept up by the filter. I quickly disbanded that particular filter.

For the record, I stated about a year ago that if Sven became a Butler Cabin donator I would unban Harv (even though I don't think Harv wants to be here).

*crickets*

The filters work for you. Not the other way around. Can we at least free @AZDuck ? He was Butler Cabin. I think cockus has done his time and doesn't need more. Don't let me go home to dads' basement empty handed here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I don't have lots to say with this thread but to call me trigger happy is ridiculous. The few people I've banned I've usually given numerous warnings to the point of almost pleading with them in PMs that they were giving me no alternative.

The Quorndawg banning was a case where I lost my temper and soon after I apologized to him privately and publicly and brought him back. That's the only time I can think of where I didn't follow procedure.

There was a case with ChrisVashon roughly 18 months ago when I was receiving threats and I put a filter on to identify a certain poster's attempts at registering under different handles. But unfortunately it ended up automatically banning innocent posters. Vashon was a guy I didn't like but I never wanted him banned. I emailed him asking him to come back but never got a response. That was around the time Grundle was banned for a few hours. He got swept up by the filter. I quickly disbanded that particular filter.

For the record, I stated about a year ago that if Sven became a Butler Cabin donator I would unban Harv (even though I don't think Harv wants to be here).

*crickets*

The filters work for you. Not the other way around. Can we at least free @AZDuck ? He was Butler Cabin. I think cockus has done his time and doesn't need more. Don't let me go home to dads' basement empty handed here.
    so we're negotiating now?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Why does it matter whether Harvey Road wants to be here? There's an easy way to find out -- just un-ban him and see if he wants to poast or not.

If he hasn't done anything wrong (other than not being liked by the original bored of investors) it seems like he should be given a chance, considering what others have been allowed to say here.

The whole situation doesn't make sense. He's banned because he needs to ask harder to come back? Or because Sven won't donate? Strange criteria.
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

Why does it matter whether Harvey Road wants to be here? There's an easy way to find out -- just un-ban him and see if he wants to poast or not.

If he hasn't done anything wrong (other than not being liked by the original bored of investors) it seems like he should be given a chance, considering what others have been allowed to say here.

The whole situation doesn't make sense. He's banned because he needs to ask harder to come back? Or because Sven won't donate? Strange criteria.

Everyone is talking about the difference between Derek and Kim.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dardanus said:

There was initial resistance to him being here in 2013 from members of the Bored of Investors. Harv had briefly stalked a family member on Twitter, which we viewed as out of bounds.

In my discussions with Harv, I did tell him he could be an asset here. He scoffed at that and then told me that this website was a good thing and was needed for Husky fans and that he was going to go back to Twitter and would always hate the Huskies (or words to that effect).

And that was that, other than Sven posting FreeHarv in every third post since then.

@DamonesDaughter TRUE???
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dardanus said:

There was initial resistance to him being here in 2013 from members of the Bored of Investors. Harv had briefly stalked a family member on Twitter, which we viewed as out of bounds.

In my discussions with Harv, I did tell him he could be an asset here. He scoffed at that and then told me that this website was a good thing and was needed for Husky fans and that he was going to go back to Twitter and would always hate the Huskies (or words to that effect).

And that was that, other than Sven posting FreeHarv in every third post since then.

FREE HARV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!5
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, maybe Sven won't donate because his sugar daddy Harvey Road is banned. Ever think of that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also. 3rd poast. Hi pup. Stalking family members of other poasters on twitter should be a new entry requirement.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

PurpleJ said:

*crickets*

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

*crickets*

That's the problem with Hardcore Husky. We don't make GREAT deals anymore. Trading Boobs for Chest was a GREAT deal. Why can't we make more deals like that? I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna make the BEST deals! I believe in trade, but it has to be a FAIR trade that's slanted heavily in my favor. If we wanna make HH GREAT again we need to start making GREAT deals again!