Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserved owned

A better question is why did Double-chin Patron try to run him off....?

And Hudson et al...?

I have a friend whose younger brother played at UW under Sark. He said the OL would cut and argue over who got to go against Tupou and Finau in one on one's. I was shocked to see him ever do anything on the field.
Pete teaches technique. The whole team had to learn how to play football again. And you wonder why dipshits like J, Race, Base, turd, nacho criticize Pete for going 7-6 his 2nd year. He said it will take 2 years to implement his system...he was right. Sark was an absolute disaster as a head coach. Yet the aforementioned still suckle on his teets. Its comedy, I enjoy the senseless and ignorant banter. Go getem guys. (For steel2...the groomers at sun valley)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A better question is why did Double-chin Patron try to run him off....?

And Hudson et al...?

I have a friend whose younger brother played at UW under Sark. He said the OL would cut and argue over who got to go against Tupou and Finau in one on one's. I was shocked to see him ever do anything on the field.
    Pete teaches technique. The whole team had to learn how to play football again. And you wonder why dipshits like J, Race, Base, turd, nacho criticize Pete for going 7-6 his 2nd year. He said it will take 2 years to implement his system...he was right. Sark was an absolute disaster as a head coach. Yet the aforementioned still suckle on his teets. Its comedy, I enjoy the senseless and ignorant banter. Go getem guys. (For steel2...the groomers at sun valley)
    Considering how he was always shitfaced, you could probably get drunk off his teets.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support the banning of PLSS. His schtick is tired and he's been way off his meds. There's the racist crap, making fun of horrible addictions like heroin overdose, homoerotic fantasies about other posters (reason enough IMO), pretending to be a veteran, making fun of other posters' sexuality (ironic), etc.

He is far worse than @HarveyRoad and it's only fair that he be banned as well.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I support the banning of PLSS. His schtick is tired and he's been way off his meds. There's the racist crap, making fun of horrible addictions like heroin overdose, homoerotic fantasies about other posters (reason enough IMO), pretending to be a veteran, making fun of other posters' sexuality (ironic), etc.

If Puppy gets to stay, Harv should too.
    My point exactly. Harv can't possibly be more annoying and disruptive than puppy already is.
    Mostly Harv isn't a dick sucking doog like Puppy.
    Hi. Perhaps you haven't noticed that deep down, @DerekJohnson is a Doog too.

That's why pumpy is here and Harv is BANNED.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All I'm asking for is consistency. I watched Harv get banned from a distance, just for telling the truth and being a cunt about it. I do that here every day. Then there's AZDuck, which again, was a bullshit banning. And HNMT, who was obviously going through some personal shit and I didn't like how that was handled. Shit, he tried to ban @QuornDawg but I told him to fuck off.

I like DJ, but I do not understand why he is trigger happy with certain posters and I do not understand why he stands up ("lol") for that racist piece of shit puppy love. Seems to me that the only offense shared in common by the banned users is they refuse to suck Derek's dick and apologize up and down when they get a reprimand.

I never banned anyone on dawgboard.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Owned
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

Owned
    There are many Doogs here.

@PurpleJ just outed some of them.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Owned

*Doigs
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Owned

Hi Bill!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Timers dad died or something. AZ's kid had the crud. It's hard. Neither deserve to be banned. Nor Harv. Spooge/Supercanuck/IMALOSER are the only guys I can think of that needed to be banned. Everyone else is still a fucktard like the rest of us, but rather harmless.