Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #GoldBarStrong
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I thought he was down in Chehalis
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm just going by what @yobates is reporting.
    I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Only other knowledgeable poster that comes to mind is @steelheader2
    Don't forget Billy
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Don't forget Billy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2016

Don't forget Billy

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the bakery, 'nuff said on that.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don't forget Billy

Pro Steelhead/Chinook Tip.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I've seen this movie
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    OK!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both privileged lavro @steelheader2 s. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

FRANNY's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    Founders Club

I thought he was down in Chehalis

Fuck off. We don't like his kind around here.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both privileged lavro @steelheader2 s. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    You should leave the northgate apartment base, grab toothless, come up to the mountains sometime. You'd last 15 minutes unfortunately as your '92 lowered honda civic with 2 missing hubcaps, tri-colored rust job and visqueen side window would get beat by the elements and terrain. If you do call pup, ill help you out. Guarantted your woman cant bite down come payment time for my services
    You haven't seen me since I added the new Mickey Thompson lifter kit and pink neon side rail lights. I feel like a baller when I'm crus in the streets with Ma Base.

Great to hear @steelheader2 beat the sodomy charge. That jerk water town you boys habitate is backwards. One thing the UW taught us is live and let live. We accept you for who you are. All we ask is you wait till we leave before you and @steelheader2 go boys night out for wieners.