Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    needs to win 8-9 in 16, '17 10-11, '18 playoff. There's my expectations...and anyone who understands college football. Do I think he'll win more? Well he was 92-12 for a reason. And to all the inevitable responses from turds like J, Race and tommy. ..college football is relative. Players differ at every level of football, but relatively the same per NCAA classification and corresponding conference.
    Boise st recruited b-list players like everyone in the MWC or WAC did. Now Pete recruits A-list kids like the other 5 power conferences. Its what you do with the players youre dealt.

On even footing I expect Pete's record to mirror what he did at Boise, just like tressel did from Youngstown to Ohio st, or Meyer from Utah to Florida. However both guys didnt inherit a team off NCAA Sark Sanctions. Year 3, pete's guys (almost). Takes 4-5 years to build a program. Be patient, Peter will. Thinks unfortunately not the same respectively. Plus pac12 the toughest conference in the land. Be patient, dont expect miracles (although you might see one this year, 2 years ahead if schedule). Thats BECAUSE of Pete and no other way.
    .Every cunt who rails on Peter going forward will get bootstomped with words by puppy. Who wants to go first bitches?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited May 2016

needs to win 8-9 in 16, '17 10-11, '18 playoff. There's my expectations...and anyone who understands college football. Do I think he'll win more? Well he was 92-12 for a reason. And to all the inevitable responses from turds like J, Race and tommy. ..college football is relative. Players differ at every level of football, but relatively the same per NCAA classification and corresponding conference.
    Boise st recruited b-list players like everyone in the MWC or WAC did. Now Pete recruits A-list kids like the other 5 power conferences. Its what you do with the players youre dealt.

On even footing I expect Pete's record to mirror what he did at Boise, just like tressel did from Youngstown to Ohio st, or Meyer from Utah to Florida. However both guys didnt inherit a team off NCAA Sark Sanctions. Year 3, pete's guys (almost). Takes 4-5 years to build a program. Be patient, Peter will. Thinks unfortunately not the same respectively. Plus pac12 the toughest conference in the land. Be patient, dont expect miracles (although you might see one this year, 2 years ahead if schedule). Thats BECAUSE of Pete and no other way.
    .Every cunt who rails on Peter going forward will get bootstomped with words by puppy. Who wants to go first bitches?

9-9 > 8-10

It's cute how you blame Sark after sucking his dick for 7 straight years though.

Puppy bad at football.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

12-0 is definitely posible. 10-2 likely. Anything less is a travesty. Take your screen shots.

Case closed
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If it isn't this year it's no year with Pete. Non freshman QB, top RB, decent O-line, beast defense across the board, 3 years in the system, etc. 10 wins or DIAFF.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If it isn't this year it's no year with Pete. Non freshman QB, top RB, decent O-line, beast defense across the board, 3 years in the system, etc. 10 wins or DIAFF.

Especially with this schedule as @DerekJohnson pointed out.