Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

time to buy stocks?

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Waiting for Bleenor to return my call before acting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Market is rich right now ... I'd ride it out until at least the end of the election cycle before going in. I expect that there will be a bubble bursting sooner than later.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Market is rich right now ... I'd ride it out until at least the end of the election cycle before going in. I expect that there will be a bubble bursting sooner than later.

#MBA

Invest in oil companies and Amazon now

Short Apple

You're welcome
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    so... Puppy been prosperous for 1 month?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Your type never makes money teqilla. If you didnt buy heavy at 16k you have no biz trading. Market struggling getting over 18. Has for a year. Blame obama. But if you are waiting for the proverbial bubble to break you are losing money. I bought amazon in your bubble and gained 160 points. Thats just 1. Its so easy to read the market. Just need to know how to read people. Thats easy for pup. Puppy dipped his way to prosperity in last month alone, while tenderfeet like you wait for the big one. And good lord you liberal pussies, dump your fucking apple. Filter that into a money making stock. Pup taking huge profits today. Bubble?
    Puppy - which way to go?

marijuanastocks.com/content/list-marijuana-stocks/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-one-child-policy-condom-stock_us_5633cd87e4b0c66bae5c7385

wallstreetdaily.com/2016/03/03/gun-control-stocks/

Or is this a clear case of abundance? I'll hang up and take my answer off the air.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Go long on Sun-Edison! It's a steal right now.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

#MBA

Invest in oil companies and Amazon now

Short Apple

You're welcome
    I'm bullish on Amazon ... but it is at a 52 week high right now ... can get a better spot.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

so... Puppy been prosperous for 1 month?

Shoot me for rollin shiny for the bitches
    That's a fact
  • Options
    Puppy knows nothing about how I invest or when I'm in/out of the market.

I've had reasons to keep my assets liquid ... you can be assured that I'll be in the market by no later than the election one way or the other.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I've had reasons to keep my assets liquid ... you can be assured that I'll be in the market by no later than the election one way or the other.

Either way it will be interesting?!?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

Your type never makes money teqilla. If you didnt buy heavy at 16k you have no biz trading. Market struggling getting over 18. Has for a year. Blame obama. But if you are waiting for the proverbial bubble to break you are losing money. I bought amazon in your bubble and gained 160 points. Thats just 1. Its so easy to read the market. Just need to know how to read people. Thats easy for pup. Puppy dipped his way to prosperity in last month alone, while tenderfeet like you wait for the big one. And good lord you liberal pussies, dump your fucking apple. Filter that into a money making stock. Pup taking huge profits today. Bubble?
    I like to blame Obama for the stock market succeeding. I do that.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Fair point Tequilla. I wasnt railing on you dude. Maybe we can talk football civily sometime
  • Options
    I will have some free time this summer starting in July ... if anybody has a stock that they'd like reviewed or recommends, I'll be more than happy to take a look into it and give you my thoughts.